Video: Aikman and Irvin on First Take this morning

Zordon

Reaction score
McCarthy should save the watermelons and just show the team this video. Our legends no longer have any retort to the constant ridicule. They just have to sit there and smile and take it bc they know what SAS is saying is right. It's a damn shame.

Lodeus

Reaction score
We're almost at 30 years of post season failures. Irvin needs to be a disappointed parent type of fan if we lose tonight. No more just yelling about how we're gonna win.

jgboys1

Reaction score
SAS is an entertainer. All the jokes he makes about the Cowboys is just for TV. I doubt he actually hates the Cowboys off camera. No need to take anything he says personally.
I agree. I get a kick out of him and Michael Irvin going at it. If you take it personally, then that’s on you.

rambo2

Reaction score
SAS is an entertainer. All the jokes he makes about the Cowboys is just for TV. I doubt he actually hates the Cowboys off camera. No need to take anything he says personally.
He doesn't even know much about it. He just copied the Jeffersons for his comedy routine.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
McCarthy should save the watermelons and just show the team this video. Our legends no longer have any retort to the constant ridicule. They just have to sit there and smile and take it bc they know what SAS is saying is right. It's a damn shame.

did we watch the same video?

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Troy is 100% right.

Dallas is the better team. Tampa is a veteran group that knows how to play well in big games.

As Troy pointed out, how Dak plays early will be key. Do we come out and move the ball well and score? Or do we see what has become the norm: a slow start, flat, sloppy execution, and mental and physical mistakes.

If Dak and the offense are crisp, and the D is up for getting after TB12 and Quinn has a decent plan— we win.

ICP

Reaction score
SAS is a clown, I just don't understand why anyone wastes their time watching him no matter who he has on his show.