Aikman has GM aspirations

lostar2009

Reaction score
Exactly. And what has Aikman done at any time to make anyone think he would make a great GM? Wear the star?

Aikman is a nonsense kinda fella. I'll rather trust Aikman with decisions than Jerruah. To be honest JJ have his yes ppl he rely on.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In the news feed zone there's an article about this he just don't expect it to be in Dallas. I think he will be a pretty good GM somewhere which will be sad for us simply because of Jerry's ego.

Jerry would rather watch Troy be highly successful somewhere else than swallow his pride and name Troy as GM.

GM's are graded on the decisions they make..........does this sound like a good decision by our current GM?

ModEdit: https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...-a-gm-though-doesnt-see-it-under-jerry-jones/
Troy is a spoiled primadona. He had a stacked roster, Jerry hooked him up with CBS.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He doesn't have to worry about being the GM of the Cowboys because the lucky sperm son will make sure that no one comes close to that job until he decides whether he wants it or not.

I feel sorry for those that think the problems end when Booger ends, they're just going to continue and might worsen.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
what has garrett ever done to show he could handle the job of gm? I've asked this question many times and never gotten one single answer. he doesn't know how to use the talent he has. he has no concept of a scheme on either side of the ball, ergo he wouldn't know what kind of players to draft. he's never negotiated a large contract. so, what does the dishwasher do?

This! No way in ---- red needs to be GM, just get him the ---- out of Texas.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think someone like Aikman, who has an up close, long-time relationship with Jones, has an intimate understanding of how he would tolerate Aikman as general manager. It is why I do not think Aikman would accept the job from Jones even if Jones sweetened the deal with more money and incentives than would be ordinarily extended to a prospective hire.

Aikman as GM is a dumb idea.