AJ Brown deletes all Eagles related content from his IG before their playoff game

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Don't ever recall seeing a team completely implode like this, especially after a 10-1 start. Crazy.
2020 Pittsburgh Steelers comes to mind. They started like 11 or 12-0. Or something to that nature. Talks of them going undefeated. Washington beat them and it was all downhill from there. They ended up getting embarrassed by Cleveland in the wild card round.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
A very teenage girl manuvuer.
This seems to be the thing to do for these players these days in all sports. Delete all ties to your current team to "send a message" they are unhappy or mentally checked out. And the social media people who stay on top of all this will point it out quick and report it.

But yes, it's the equivalent to a teenage girl crossing out her boyfriend in all their pics, erasing his contact information and throwing away all their love letters. In the old days that is, way before social media.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
AJ Brown is a toxic head-case. When things are good— he’s an asset. When things are bad he’s just an ***.

Can’t see them winning on Monday. If their “leaders” are acting like this— then it’s clear the locker room is not merely fractured— it’s straight up broken

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Mention the Dallas Great Wall any you got a stalker for life with him.
Stalker? You entered two threads badmouthing Troy Aikman and got trounced in both by multiple people. ...... and I am stalking you because you make silly points?

:laugh:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
You talking about me? If so...you need to STHU. Burner account...you sound like a damn kid.
You are definitely not a burner account for that dude. I can vouch for that

5Stars is an old school poster .........

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Stalker? You entered two threads badmouthing Troy Aikman and got trounced in both by multiple people. ...... and I am stalking you because you make silly points?

:laugh:
Trounced? Ha ha. You make funny.
I don't mind the paparazzi. I am used to it.
Hey, just curious, how many Aikman posters do you have in your basement?

popp1234

Reaction score
Maybe he is sending a message that this (playoffs) is the start of a new season, so he is putting the past behind him and starting over new?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Trounced? Ha ha. You make funny.
I don't mind the paparazzi. I am used to it.
Hey, just curious, how many Aikman posters do you have in your basement?
None ....... I do not support Jerry Jones monetarily.

And except for your Aikman hate, I do not remember a single post from you.