Video: Akoye breakdown of the game

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Man I really hope we get a top RB in the draft next year. If Zeke stayed dedicated and in shape he woulda been a HOFer.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the video… should be a fun game to watch. Looking fwd to seeing how our D handles this challenge.

Offensively, I would love to see us get 150 yards on the ground as Akoye predicts— but that looks like a stretch to me.

Gotta have enough of a threat in the air to sell some looks and get players to bite and move where you want them to. Will Cooper have enough time to throw? Will the WRs stop dropping balls? Can we stress their secondary deep?

We need to sustain drives and slow the game down. The pressure is on Philly to beat us with our backup QB. Keep the chains moving. Avoid penalties. Call an effective screen game (for once lol) and wear out their passrushers.

If we are close in the 4th, Philly’s confidence starts to crack, and our belief starts to get stronger. I think even if we have an efficient offensive performance, the game will ultimately be decided by how effective our D and Special Team are. We win those 2 phases— maybe we walk out with the huge upset W

McMicah

Reaction score
This is one of those games where I hope Pollard plays more snaps than Zeke if we are leading and not forced to pass. He just has way more juice and home run potential. If we get behind then roll out Seke for pass pro, but Pollard is by far better at running off tackle or wider

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is one of those games where I hope Pollard plays more snaps than Zeke if we are leading and not forced to pass. He just has way more juice and home run potential. If we get behind then roll out Seke for pass pro, but Pollard is by far better at running off tackle or wider

Zeke will wear down the defense. Pollard gets the longer runs with fresher legs and his quickness, then the speed.

starfan1

Reaction score
Zeke is not out of shape. Moore's brain has that fatty tissue.
Moore is part of the issue but the other factors of the line progressively getting worse. Our qb regressing and yes wear and tear on a rb that’s had a boatload of carry’s has taken its toll

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Man I really hope we get a top RB in the draft next year. If Zeke stayed dedicated and in shape he woulda been a HOFer.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

too used up and was never quick or fast enough. Didnt have the moves.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I dont believe Zeke is out of shape. I think he put on muscle, and he endured wear and tear. His physical running style isn't one that lends itself to retaining speed.

I think Zeke is in shape this year. No doubt. He just doenst have the quickness or moves in space to beat guys. His whole game is predicted on running over guys. So at this stage his is a one cut guy if he cuts at all.