Video: AKOYE: Zeke Elliott "No Country For Old Men" (What No One is Saying About Zeke's Play)

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I totally agree with everything AKOYE said. Agreed with what he said about Zeke and a majority of today's Cowboys fans being "wishy washy" fans (you even see them here). Zeke gets you those tough, ground-n-pound yards, and he can still get you 800+ tough running yards. He's no longer a bell cow like in his early years where he averaged 30+ carries per game with over 100 yards rushing per game though which is why I feel Zeke should accept a good sized paycut. He's not worth $16 million per season. Not even $10 million/season. If Zeke agrees to a big reduction in pay, I'm all for keeping Zeke because he still gives us tough running, can wear down an opposing Defense and can still play injured. But if Zeke refuses to take a big paycut, I will have no problem with the team cutting ties with Zeke even though at some point during games we will definitely miss not having Zeke around. Zeke has earned all respect of wearing The Star on his helmet. He has proven to be a true Dallas Cowboy. But Father Time waits for no one. I hope Zeke takes a good sized paycut just so I can see him still wearing The Star on his helmet. If not, as painful as it will be to see Zeke go play for someone else, I wish him nothing but the best and my full respect.

ESisback

Reaction score
I agree, although I don’t expect much traffic in this thread. People know if they diss Zeke too much they’ll look like a shmuck.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree, although I don’t expect much traffic in this thread. People know if they diss Zeke too much they’ll look like a shmuck.
Zeke sucks. He's completely washed. You could have replaced him with a street free agent at any point last season and they would have given you the same journeyman production. Malik Davis was an upgrade.

ESisback

Reaction score
Zeke sucks. He's completely washed. You could have replaced him with a street free agent at any point last season and they would have given you the same journeyman production. Malik Davis was an upgrade.
Akoye was right about many Dallas fans…

ESisback

Reaction score
You feel better. Zeke still sucks. No matter how many fan boy videos you watch.
I don’t watch fan boy videos. I’ll also acknowledge Zeke’s not what he once was, AND he needs to help the club with a huge pay cut. In addition, it wouldn’t bother me at all if the Cowboys cut him. What bothers me more is stupid “fans” that seem to need everyone else braying “Zeke sucks! Zeke sucks!” and if they don’t, they’re stupid fan boys.

WhizKid

Reaction score
Zeke is a goal line back. He should be paid like one. If he can block, take a pay cut and become a fullback. Dude should not be running the ball on 1st and 10.