Al Harris Appreciation Thread

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
He's doing some good work with our corners for sure. I'm just waiting for someone to scoop him up or Quinn to take him with him when he gets a head coach job...hopefully he stays..he's working with some solid young corners....

So I'm today years old when I find out he was an Eagle. Yuck.
I think that him being an Eagle might be a good thing because he knows the rivalry.

He also was coached by one of the best DCs at the time in Jim Johnson. Imagine him being a DC for the Cowboys bringing that philosophy.

shabazz

Reaction score
Right? "He's great, as long as he's not (name of person who's unilaterally disliked because he once made a mistake)"
Remember how many thread there were here titled “Can we keep Kellen Moore here” when the NFC East was awful and we were running up the scores?

Then when the Niners and Eagles emerged from their slumber, the same ones couldn’t wait to run him out on a rail, lol

DripTooHard

Reaction score
I finally got over the fact that he was the tackler that knocked Joey Galloway out for the season immediately after we traded two 1’s to get him. First game as a Cowboy. Harris has redeemed himself…a little bit.