Al Harris interview with Schefter

CCBoy

Reaction score
No they are not. There are bad ones, great ones, pretty good ones and a load in the middle that will get you nowhere.
There has never been a woman head coach...you biased?

Momanpr100

Reaction score
yeah seeing guys like horn, mccaffrey, porter, surtain and asante jr, pittman jr, the longs, the heywards and remembering their dads playing was a big wake up call to reality for me....
I'm with you, seeing all the Jr's in the game today made me feel up there in age lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
yeah seeing guys like horn, mccaffrey, porter, surtain and asante jr, pittman jr, the longs, the heywards and remembering their dads playing was a big wake up call to reality for me....
Yeah I forget CMac is Ed’s kid….i remember watching his dad like it was yesterday lol.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There has never been a woman head coach...you biased?
That would actually be a smart move. The team would get brownie points from the league and media plus they'd end up having a top 3 pick in the draft every single year. (ya gotta figure the Bears and the Jets will sneak in every now and then for the top pick).

CWR

Reaction score
Really good interview, Al is a bright guy with an equally bright future in front of him. Some nuggets for the folks that dont have time to listen, last point wont make Cowboys nation too happy.
  • He puts everything into what he’s doing now, but his long term goal has always been to be a head coach, he believes its his calling.
  • Gives a lot of credit to his network of mentors + DQ (calls him a master of his craft)
  • Mentions DQ is always reading to get himself better and pours into the staff and players to make sure everyone is improving.
  • If DQ gets a HC offer and wants to bring Al on as Def. Coordinator: Al would take the job. “If Q was to get a HC job, in whatever capacity he wanted me to come..i’m there. If he’s coaching the Alaska blue birds and says Al I need you..i’m there”
Man I'd hate to lose BOTH of em. That would be brutal.