Al Johnson

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score
I remember Parcells telling the media during one of his pressers to keep an eye out for Al Johnson during the game on Sunday. I don't recall seeing him. I was wondering if anyone else did...

Oh yeah, Bledsoe played about as poorly as he's ever played in a Cowboys uni. But, we're all entitled to one clunker. This can't happen next week though.

JaiRiid

Reaction score
i randomly remember seeing him come in at some random position during the game... he played outside the left tackle in what i would guess would be a way to get better run blocking comparative to letting fasano do that... i dunno though, i was confused to see him there

proline

Reaction score
I've rewatched the second half and didn't see Johnson in the game, either.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
he played TE and got completely pancaked by one of their LB's if I remember correctly

pancakeman

Reaction score
Brad Sham mentioned on the radio that he was in at tight end, at least a couple of times (goal-line-type situations). He may have been in on the successful fourth-and-one at TE, if I remember correctly.

ratpower

Reaction score
BP's big hint was that Al would be on the field...I guess as TE...we all saw what a difference he made...