Al Michaels just broke his own record

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
he just mentioned Brett favre in a game he's not playing in for like the 150th week in a row

what a putz this guy is, he just cant get his head out of Favre or Rice's rear for one week

David

blindzebra

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
he just mentioned Brett favre in a game he's not playing in for like the 150th week in a row

what a putz this guy is, he just cant get his head out of Favre or Rice's rear for one week

David

What about where we are seeing the replay of Ware's facemask on Holt, and they are saying it should be offsetting face masks, when Holt's hand is nowhere near Ware's facemask. :D

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:

David
That is why i root for this man. Maybe if he wins something this year he will retire and i wouldnt have to see his face again or hear his name like he is a savior of some sort. It gets a little tiring after a while.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967 said:

David

Michaels gets on my nerves more than any other broadcaster by far. He HATES Dallas, loves the 9ers, Favre etc. and can't control himself if the Boys get a favorable call.

He's like a spoiled little schoolboy.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:

David

Not just that, he also mentioned the lack of a review on Key's catch in Seattle again.

Paul Maguire also pulled the same stunt during the Sunday Night game when he said if you want to know how to run a two minute drill, talk to Brett Favre.

Dooms, while I understand your comment that if Favre wins, maybe he will quit and we will not have to listen to commentators gush about him anymore, the thought of him winning is just too much to bear. He might win AND stick around so it would be even worse.

They were paper champions in 1996 because they never beat us and they have not won since.