Al Michaels

PA Cowboy11

Reaction score
They just had the little segment how Dallas plays Seattle in 2 weeks on MNF....Well of course Madden and Michaels mention about the regular season game against Seattle and they say how it was a back and forth game.....Michaels still remembers the TD to Keyshawn in the back of the endzone.....I still thought that was a touchdown even though i think his hand came down or elbow out of bounds i'm pretty sure his feet were in....I'm so sick of this dipsh** putting us down.....reactions?

calico

Reaction score
amazing...but not surprising. Too bad he does not remember the contact that forced Key out of bounds.

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
PA Cowboy11 said:
They just had the little segment how Dallas plays Seattle in 2 weeks on MNF....Well of course Madden and Michaels mention about the regular season game against Seattle and they say how it was a back and forth game.....Michaels still remembers the TD to Keyshawn in the back of the endzone.....I still thought that was a touchdown even though i think his hand came down or elbow out of bounds i'm pretty sure his feet were in....I'm so sick of this dipsh** putting us down.....reactions?

I didn't know until recently that Michaels was a Commanders fan. That being said, I'm not surprised when he a takes jabs like that at the Boys. I thought it was odd too that he would go there. It's obvious that that Cowboy's win in Seattle last year stung a little.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HeavyHitta31 said:
Al Michaels has deserved a swift kick in the nuts for some time now
He is just a part of that entire anti-Cowboy package out there. They have always existed and always will. :bang2:

BTW, if you need any help, I'll hold Michael's hands behind his back for ya! :D

mullet

Reaction score
if they discussed the Seattle game.... did they at least mention Julius Jones blowing up?!

shnagy

Reaction score
Luckily what matters is what the score was at the end of the game and not what michaels thinks.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
mullet said:
if they discussed the Seattle game.... did they at least mention Julius Jones blowing up?!

not at all!Madden did say how Seattle should have won that game though.Go figure.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
mullet said:
No, but he about fell over his own tongue when Steve Young came into the booth... :puke:

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:
No, but he about fell over his own tongue when Steve Young came into the booth... :puke:

did it look like Steve Young was standing on a box to make him look taller?

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
Did he froth at the mouth when he talked about Jerry's pushoff at the beginning of the game for a TD? No?? I figured as much... Something tells me the Big Perm didn't even bring it up...

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Al Michaels is a joke. I hate him. If I saw him fall down an break his leg I would point at him and lmao.

I saw on 49erHaterSocitey that he was listed as one of the biggest 49er asskissers of anyone.

Deacon Moss

Reaction score
amazing how everyone bolts after a year or two of working with Michaels'...Boomer, now Madden, how long before Theismann begins to long for McGuire and Patricks???

KC10Sooner

Reaction score
Did either of them mention the huge PUSH that Jerry Rice gave a CB to get free for a Seahawk TD.

Al, let it go....you'll feel much better...

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
He does not let Madden even speak because he keeps running his nasally voice..good for Madden they are going separate places next year 2006 :)

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've always contended that Al Michaels is the most annoying announcer out there.

Combine his manlove for the 49ers with his obvious disdain for the Cowboys and you have one ittitating clown.

Scottishcowboy#74

Reaction score
Deacon Moss said:
amazing how everyone bolts after a year or two of working with Michaels'...Boomer, now Madden, how long before Theismann begins to long for McGuire and Patricks???

Well If Michaels is a Commanders fan, then they might last longer together.... much to the detriment of our ears! What with Michaels harping on about suspect TD's from bygone years and Theisman commenting on "Bus Drivers" - GOD HELP US!!!!! :-(