Al Michaels

Cowchick

Reaction score
mullet said:
if they discussed the Seattle game.... did they at least mention Julius Jones blowing up?!

They only mentioned the game winning touchdown. They never said Julius' name, the tight-lipped morons.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
PA Cowboy11 said:
They just had the little segment how Dallas plays Seattle in 2 weeks on MNF....Well of course Madden and Michaels mention about the regular season game against Seattle and they say how it was a back and forth game.....Michaels still remembers the TD to Keyshawn in the back of the endzone.....I still thought that was a touchdown even though i think his hand came down or elbow out of bounds i'm pretty sure his feet were in....I'm so sick of this dipsh** putting us down.....reactions?

I guess I did not take his comments as putting us down, he just said it was a controversial play and it was, he did not say it was a bad call and both guys (Al and John) said it was a great game that had a bit of everything in it which it did.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:
No, but he about fell over his own tongue when Steve Young came into the booth... :puke:

Al Michaels and Chris Berman have been fighting over Steve Young for years.

While Michaels had a fling with Joe Montana and Berman has a history with Jim Kelly, Steve Young is their true love.

Of course, we all know who Madden is in love with.

"Ol' Brett, heh heh ... he sure is something ... heh heh."

tyke1doe

Reaction score
What are you guys like five years old?

Wwaaawwaaaah. They don't like the Cowboys. Wwwaaaawwaaah. They mentioned the controversial Keyshawn touchdown.

Pulease. How much Beaching can a forum do about what commentators think, how biased they are, etc.

People have their opinions. You have yours. Al Michaels felt the TD was controversial. It doesn't change the fact we won.

Enough already.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas4ever said:
I didn't know until recently that Michaels was a Commanders fan. That being said, I'm not surprised when he a takes jabs like that at the Boys. I thought it was odd too that he would go there. It's obvious that that Cowboy's win in Seattle last year stung a little.

Yes, but at least they didn't find a way to mention Brett Favre in that segment.

Where did you hear he was a Commander fan. Don't be surprised if he backs the Bengals if they put it together this year and make a push for the playoffs. Now I realize I shouldn't use Bengals and playoffs in the same sentence, but anything is possible. But I am still a Cincinnati fan since I grew up there, but Cowboys always first, since the Ice Bowl.

I don't mind Al, because I grew up listening him broadcast the Cincinnati Reds games, so always kind of followed his career. No he does not give credit to the Cowboys and has his biases. But is he really any worse than any other person out there?

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
The officials made the wrong call on that Key TD. Someone posted it here after the game.

It was both a PI and a pushout. Touchdown.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did anyone hear the segment they were very high on and praising Jason Garrett and the Garrett football family. How bright and intelleigent they are. But not once did they mention their ties to the Cowboys.

Jason is now QB coach for the Dolphins. And said many around the league think one day he will be a head coach.

But still no mention of Dallas.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I always liked Madden, he gave the Boys our props back in the 90's.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
This new MNF Crew next will be the most Anti-Cowboy move ever, not only that they will be on the Anti-Cowboy Network, ESPN!. I guess I'll either listen to the Radio or Steaming Audio. :iggles: :trophy: :suxiggle: :disseags:

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
tyke1doe said:

Wwaaawwaaaah. They don't like the Cowboys. Wwwaaaawwaaah. They mentioned the controversial Keyshawn touchdown.

Pulease. How much Beaching can a forum do about what commentators think, how biased they are, etc.

People have their opinions. You have yours. Al Michaels felt the TD was controversial. It doesn't change the fact we won.

Enough already.

wAHHHHAAAA WAAAAAHHHAAAA ..GOO GOO GA GA ;)

aikemirv

Reaction score
They both amaze me with they lack of knowledge of the rules at times anyway. Last night when Gilmore caught the ball for a TD and was bobbling it as it crossed over the goal line Madden states "it does not matter what happens as long as it crosses over the goaline"

He was basically saying that even though he was bobbling it while crossing the goalline it was still a TD no matter whether he kept control or not.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Was great to see football on tv again even if i did have to listen to Madden, Michaels, Marino, Young and Ricky Williams (does this guy look like a gorilla or what, damn shave that crap) .

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
Everlastingxxx said:
Ricky Williams (does this guy look like a gorilla or what, damn shave that crap) .

I agree that this guy Looks terrible. You can easily tell by listening and looking at him that he's smoked way too much dope and I'm not too sure it was just weed. Ricky needs professional counseling. :confused:

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
tyke1doe said:

Enough already.
Hey, this is an Al Michaels bloodletting. If you have a weak stomach maybe you should try a different thread. Personally I think Michaels' blood is a little too pink...but maybe that's just me :D

ghst187

Reaction score
michele is a punka** I'd like to knock him out. Amazing no one tells him that broadcasters are supposed to be objective and unbiased.
Unbelievable how Al Michaels has such a large ego, he's a stinking commentator! Get over yourself dude, your job is pretty unimportant as are you.
I wish they'd replace his larger than life ego with Joe Buck.

Verdict

Reaction score
PA Cowboy11 said:
They just had the little segment how Dallas plays Seattle in 2 weeks on MNF....Well of course Madden and Michaels mention about the regular season game against Seattle and they say how it was a back and forth game.....Michaels still remembers the TD to Keyshawn in the back of the endzone.....I still thought that was a touchdown even though i think his hand came down or elbow out of bounds i'm pretty sure his feet were in....I'm so sick of this dipsh** putting us down.....reactions?

Did he use the term "dubiously" fifty times like he usually does? He is such a "tool".

Nav22

Reaction score
Interesting that Michaels remembers that play, but conveniently forgot about Jerry Rice's 1st quarter TD when he BLATANTLY pushed off Nate Jones. And the refs somehow called a PI on Jones that was declined.