Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa gets positive outlook on medical recheck before NFL draft

joseephuss

Reaction score
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...s-health-gets-promising-clearance/5116197002/

"Structurally sound" really doesn't sound great. A house can be structurally sound and perform adequately against normal wear and tear and elements. That house won't remain sound if it faces a tornado. Tua's hip may be structurally sound for regular life and an active lifestyle. Will is hold up against the tornado that is pro football? I would hope the clearance given is much more than just "structurally sound".

Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa gets positive outlook on medical recheck before NFL draft

Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa cleared a major hurdle after the doctor conducting his latest medical exam gave him a promising outlook.

Tagovailoa has spent the better part of the last four months rehabbing from surgery to repair a dislocated right hip and posterior wall fracture — injuries that ended his junior season prematurely and seemingly threatened his status as one of the top quarterbacks in this year's draft.

Tagovailoa on Thursday participated in a voluntary medical recheck that was conducted by an independent doctor working in conjunction with the NFL scouting combine, his agent, Leigh Steinberg, confirmed to USA TODAY Sports. The exam took place in Nashville and the findings revealed that the quarterback’s surgically repaired hip is structurally sound, Steinberg said.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Wish we were could draft him. No disrespect to Dak. I think he is a very good qb but Tua has uncanny accuracy according to several players. Just think his skill set is better.

Flamma

Reaction score
I wonder why no one has the Commanders at possibly picking him?