Albert Haynesworth tries to run 007 off the highway

TheHustler

Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-titans-haynesworth&prov=ap&type=lgns

Warrant issued for arrest of Titans' Haynesworth
May 12, 2006

CARTHAGE, Tenn. (AP) -- Tennessee Titans defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth was charged with reckless endangerment after being accused of trying to run a car off the highway.

The Smith County sheriff said Friday a warrant for the player's arrest was issued after James J. Bond filed a police report.

ADVERTISEMENT
Bond told police that Haynesworth on Sunday swerved, sped and attempted to pass a car driven by Bond's mother-in-law on the shoulder of Interstate 40, about 45 miles east of Nashville, Smith County Sheriff Johnny Bane said.

"The affidavants feared for their lives and felt they were in danger, as well as other drivers around them," he said.

No officer was present at the scene, and the warrant was issued Tuesday after authorities investigated Bond's report, Bane said.

He said police have spoken with Haynesworth's attorney, who told them the player will surrender on the charges soon. He will face $1,000 bail.

Neither the Tennessee Titans nor Haynesworth's agent, Chad Speck, immediately returned calls from The Associated Press.

:) :) :)

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Sorry...But if your name is James Bond...You Have to Change it!

bobtheflob

Reaction score
TheHustler said:
It's gotta be a FANTASTIC ice breaker to meet chicks.

Yeah but if the guy is the complete opposite of 007 (which chances are he is) then it just turns into a joke.

JoeyHarris

Reaction score
Ok, I've seen some Bond movies. You couldn't take him out with a missle. James needs to take off the dress and get mixed up in a Martini, shaken, not stirred.

TheHustler

Reaction score
bobtheflob said:
Yeah but if the guy is the complete opposite of 007 (which chances are he is) then it just turns into a joke.

And it breaks the ice :)

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
stealth said:
ya nothing says "I am sexy" like women giggling at me
Hey, if they're giggling they're paying attention...it's a place to start if you can think quick.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
stealth said:
ya nothing says "I am sexy" like women giggling at me

that's why they call it an icebreaker, you end up interacting with a women whether positive or not

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy said:
Sorry...But if your name is James Bond...You Have to Change it!

I live here in Wilson County and have a friend who is an attorney in Smith County (right next door) We have a guy who is running for Judge whose name is James O. Bond. He thinks it's wierd as well because his campaign bumper stickers says James (J.O.) Bond.

Anyway, you should see the jail in Smith county. It's right out of Mayberry. The sheriffs wife makes the meals for the prisoners at home and he brings them in to them. He's a nice guy but it is kind of surreal.

BTW, here is Alberts mugshot:

4897294_BG1.jpg

hendog

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy said:
I live here in Wilson County and have a friend who is an attorney in Smith County (right next door) We have a guy who is running for Judge whose name is James O. Bond. He thinks it's wierd as well because his campaign bumper stickers says James (J.O.) Bond.

Anyway, you should see the jail in Smith county. It's right out of Mayberry. The sheriffs wife makes the meals for the prisoners at home and he brings them in to them. He's a nice guy but it is kind of surreal.

BTW, here is Alberts mugshot:

4897294_BG1.jpg

Looks like he likes what's on the menu for 2nite.