Albert Okwuegbunam TE, Missouri

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Anyone think we have a shot at him. May have the highest upside of the TE's in the draft. There could be a chance jumps Fant as the first TE picked.

There are some guys below him I really like (Smith), Okwuegbunam is my early favorite.

Hardline

Reaction score
Anyone think we have a shot at him. May have the highest upside of the TE's in the draft. There could be a chance jumps Fant as the first TE picked.

There are some guys below him I really like (Smith), Okwuegbunam is my early favorite.
He would most likely be the first or second TE off the board. He wouldn't drop anywhere near our pick.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
He would most likely be the first or second TE off the board. He wouldn't drop anywhere near our pick.

Possibly, he’s not a good blocker and seems to have very good straight line speed but poor lateral quickness

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Don’t see us taking a TE at 58 with emergence of Jarwin. Schultz has proven he can be nice No. 2. They can find some vet TEs to be 3 and 4

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Don’t see us taking a TE at 58 with emergence of Jarwin. Schultz has proven he can be nice No. 2. They can find some vet TEs to be 3 and 4

Those are nice complimentary TE's but they are very upgradeable.

Our offense needs a spark and a bigtime TE can do a lot of things for this offense that these run of the mill guys that we have just can't do.

We are good at WR. I wouldn't mind adding a guy if we can find someone. I hope we sign Adam Humphries from the Bucs. If we don't sign him then just bring back Beasley.