Alcohol for egg nog

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I "learned" how to drink on rum. Too many times I tempted the devil by drinking more than I should have and would spill my guts. I can't stand rum now of any variety. Just the smell of it turns my stomach like it used to way back in the day.
Bad pirate, BAD PIRATE!!

Hardline

Reaction score
fireball.jpg

HungryLion

Reaction score
The usual is either bourbon, brandy or amber or dark rum but if you want one with some pizazz and have the ladies voting you bartender of the year, try this. Make a mixture of cinnamon, nutmeg and just a little turbinado sugar and put that on the rim of a wine glass. Put 4 ozs of the best egg nog you can find in a cocktail skaker, I like Promised Land for store bought because it's not too sweet, add 1 oz of either Amaretto, Frangelico, Grand Marnier and I've even gone half and half with Bailey's and an oz of Kahlua or Tia Maria. The cocktail shaker and straining it reduces some of the thickness and makes it more drinkable to me and people I used to make these for.

Some time back, for a Christmas party, I did a punch bowl of a bottle of Courvoisier and Amaretto plus 4 bottles of egg nog and the guys were laughing at me making a punch and even having a punch bowl set until they started drinking that stuff. I had to make a second batch.

Wow! You’re like a chef with this. Impressive

HungryLion

Reaction score
Same here man.

I remember getting to this night club. And in the Parking garage off in the distance I thought I saw Captain Morgan.

I said to my friend “dude I think I just saw captain Morgan”

my friend says “dude what are you talking about that’s crazy”

Sure enough we get in the club and about an hour later “captain Morgan” comes in because captain morgan is doing a promotion. And had the “Morganettes”

Last thing I clearly remember was everyone in the club getting free shots of captain Morgan and them announcing $2 captain Morgan shots all night.

rest of the night is a blur until the puking began and ever since then I can’t even smell captain Morgan without getting nauseous.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
I remember getting to this night club. And in the Parking garage off in the distance I thought I saw Captain Morgan.

I said to my friend “dude I think I just saw captain Morgan”

my friend says “dude what are you talking about that’s crazy”

Sure enough we get in the club and about an hour later “captain Morgan” comes in because captain morgan is doing a promotion. And had the “Morganettes”

Last thing I clearly remember was everyone in the club getting free shots of captain Morgan and them announcing $2 captain Morgan shots all night.
LOL! That is a disaster just waiting to happen. I can't drink kalua either from a bad White Russian night.
rest of the night is a blur until the puking began and ever since then I can’t even smell captain Morgan without getting nauseous.