alien planet

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
I saw bits and pieces of it and I have a question.

What do they base this stuff on? Do they just make stuff up because if they did, then what is the point of watching it if there is no scientific base whatsoever for these 'aliens'?

I just don't see how they have any evidence whatsoever on how aliens would look even if there were any aliens.

I just think it is kinda dumb is all.

A show I kinda enjoyed watching was that evolution show on Animal Planet. They took evidence that they actually had and made theories about how animals may evolve. But that show is kinda pointless, too.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
zorg222 said:
I saw bits and pieces of it and I have a question.

What do they base this stuff on? Do they just make stuff up because if they did, then what is the point of watching it if there is no scientific base whatsoever for these 'aliens'?

I just don't see how they have any evidence whatsoever on how aliens would look even if there were any aliens.

I just think it is kinda dumb is all.

A show I kinda enjoyed watching was that evolution show on Animal Planet. They took evidence that they actually had and made theories about how animals may evolve. But that show is kinda pointless, too.
it was just a mock-up of the coming scientific efforts to seek out extra-terrestrial life and, hopefully, intelligence (as there is none here on earth :D).

yeah it's all based on scientific theories. and it will continue to be until such contact has actually been made. i thought it was cool.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty cool., too. They aren't just speculating on what they may encounter on another planet, but the means of doing it. They theorize how technology will advance to even make such a trip possible and how it will work. Interesting stuff that stretches the imagination. If you can't imagine it, then you will have a hard time attaining it.