Aliens love the Dallas Cowboys too!

Them

Reaction score
...Greeting Earthlings...I am now a New Member of the "Cowboy Zone"..."I'm Special!" :dance:
We are looking forward to Dak and the Boys to take it to the house this season!...it won't be easy...
but it can be done!...just hope that D is slightly better this season!:)...Later

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
...Greeting Earthlings...I am now a New Member of the "Cowboy Zone"..."I'm Special!" :dance:
We are looking forward to Dak and the Boys to take it to the house this season!...it won't be easy...
but it can be done!...just hope that D is slightly better this season!:)...Later
One day..

maybe the Aliens have been studying the NFL and admiring the game.

Suppose suddenly one day we see a bunch of ships arrive with the Alpha Centori Titans and challenge the NFL to a Galaxy Championship.

That would be a great way to get introduced..ya think.?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
...Earth is such a Friendly place!...:)
Ain't it.

Seems we have been the Cancun of the Universe with all the visits.

It's obvious they don't want to harm us as they already would have.

I have always believed we came from Mars and whatever was left of the Martians came here.

We are their defendants.

One day we will figure it out.

I think that is why the moon has been abandon as dead for us and too hostile.

We want to know who the Martians were..

where did they come from..

Them

Reaction score
...So I think I have another question...I've looked a little, yet how does one go about giving out "Likes."o_O

Them

Reaction score
...Oh mophead eh?...lol...you know he has already helped me out!...Yes I could post a million posts, try and please the "LikeMasters," but nahhhh...All in good time....I'm still at DC.com...still have some topics....I still garden everyday, but I'm letting the topic ride into the Sunset after 4 seasons....But I started a "Diet" topic....of course not to many people want to talk about it....it's not an easy thing to accomplish!...whatever!...I will try to get over here more and post anyway...As long as I know that "Oneday" I'll be able to Like again....I'm satisfied!...later!:thumbup:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
...Oh mophead eh?...lol...you know he has already helped me out!...Yes I could post a million posts, try and please the "LikeMasters," but nahhhh...All in good time....I'm still at DC.com...still have some topics....I still garden everyday, but I'm letting the topic ride into the Sunset after 4 seasons....But I started a "Diet" topic....of course not to many people want to talk about it....it's not an easy thing to accomplish!...whatever!...I will try to get over here more and post anyway...As long as I know that "Oneday" I'll be able to Like again....I'm satisfied!...later!:thumbup:
Welcome aboard, Martian! Keep posting and that like button will magically appear :)

The site encourages new members to post in the Fan Zone, and I expect your like button will appear a bit quicker than staying and posting in the New Member Zone.

And go ahead and leave DC.com when you're ready, you'll find that this place is much better. Just don't make @Idgit mad, or he'll like and unlike your posts just to mess with you :D

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Martian! Keep posting and that like button will magically appear :)

The site encourages new members to post in the Fan Zone, and I expect your like button will appear a bit quicker than staying and posting in the New Member Zone.

And go ahead and leave DC.com when you're ready, you'll find that this place is much better. Just don't make @Idgit mad, or he'll like and unlike your posts just to mess with you :D
Gamie (his name on DC.com) is a great guy. I too came over from DC.com. I've joined here a few years ago when asked by another member. But never made the commitment until now. I've made so many great friends at DC.com in all those years that we still keep in touch outside of the boards. It was a bit difficult leaving, but I survived lol. What's hard is starting over with thread/like counts, well over a decades worth. No big deal though, this site is so
refreshing and the members are like they're suppose to be, KIND. Too many trolls on that DC.com, no control over there whatsoever. Anyway, it's a pleasure starting over, especially on such an updated, great site....with mature fellow Cowboys fans. :p

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Just suck up to Idgit....he controls the like button!! He also hates Jason Garrett!!
....and I wish he wasn't married!!!!
toothless-chuckle-smiley-emoticon.gif