All-22: Opponents Picking Up On Eagles’ Tendencies

landroverking

Reaction score
The speed at which the Chippie wants to run his offense requires he applies the KISS rule. Not that hard to quess what's coming to the trained eye in the NFL.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Lane Johnson graded out at a +0.6. I'm going to guess he is just making excuses. /loser

He was overconfident from the preseason.
Said it himself.
No joke.

They thought they were going to come in and smash butt.
Really.
They thought that.
For real.

Ha ha!
Goobs.

Eddie

Reaction score
Defenses knew our Offensive tendencies during our Super Bowl years. They knew Load Left was coming. They just couldn't stop it.

Wood

Reaction score
garbage article. The eagles got beat. They need to deal with it like grown men.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Regardless, Eagles reality must be sobering to Jeffery Lurie and the fans.
Makes me very happy.

Sydla

Reaction score
When they cut Mathis and Herramens with no viable replacements, they crippled the OL. They dropped from the top 5 to lower half.

Also doesn't help that Jason Peters suddenly looks old.

Sydla

Reaction score
Not sure why some here are taking it as an insult that it's being said the Cowboys picked up tendencies and exploited them. It's a sign of quality coaching on the part of the Cowboys. I certainly wouldn't take it as an insult. In a league where there is a lot of parity, coaching can play a significant role.

I see this story and it tells me Marinelli did a fantastic job. I don't see it as excuse making by the Eagles. If anything, it's pointing out that their genius coach ain't such a genius it seems.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Seems backwards to me. Kelly thinks if he runs plays fast enough, it doesn't really matter who the players are running them. Over his first three years as Philly personnel genius, he has dumped multiple Pro Bowl players and basically not replaced them.

Running plays fast and the off season personell acquisitions/releases is exactly what had most scratching their heads.

I still don't get it.

Seems the Eagles don't either. Athletes specifically.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
They got Sean Lee'd and can't handle it.