All 32 teams 2021 penalties

J_Allen

Reaction score
If we're going to have this many penalties in games I won't watch them. I'm not putting myself through 2021 again.

shabazz

Reaction score
Or perhaps perennial winners are just more disciplined and fans need to make up narratives to compensate for why their team isn't as good. Not hard to "see things" when those are the mental optics. People's brains actually mandate that they see something to make it right within.

Quite possible, however the Steelers and packers haven’t won a lot of championships lately and I dont expect to see the refs react accordingly.

human nature is a factor of course….there are actually people that don’t believe the CNN and Fox News aren’t biased either so perhaps the “narrative factor” you spoke of is a possibility.

shabazz

Reaction score
If we're going to have this many penalties in games I won't watch them. I'm not putting myself through 2021 again.

It won’t be this many……it will be more as the officials now consider themselves the 3rd team in many games

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of blaming the head coach when there's so much out of his control in Dallas,,, but I have to say MM hasn't shown me anything positive since he arrived. Lot's of feel good platitudes and unmeasurable "improvements",,, along with a fair number of head scratchers.

The HC is not the only one responsible… but he is the most directly accountable for what the culture is allowed and not allowed to be.

Does his coaching staff buy in? Do the team leaders? He can’t do it alone— but either he is effective at casting the vision and running his ship— or he isn’t.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Notice of the top 10 teams, 5-6 were playoff teams. Also note, that prior to the playoff game, it appears we had them under control from the Raiders game. As stated in another thread, some of what we are seeing is a sensitive carryover from the 49ers playoff game but as you can see penalties were not an every week issue in 2021.
Just they pick the wrong game to have their worst day for penalties.....lol

https://www.nflpenalties.com/

https://www.nflpenalties.com/team/dallas-cowboys?year=2021
Just hope they can get it cleaned up before the season starts.