All Day Game Thread

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Makes you wonder if Payton might try and talk Romo in to going to NO. He did try to take him when he left Dallas. I think Romo would be smart to decline that one. Brees was running for his life all day today and Romo is nowhere near as mobile.....

I thought Brees just signed an extension?

TheHerd

Reaction score
Pre game, Aikman said this Pittsburg team is great at home and this will be a win against a top notch team should the Giants pull one out.

Can't deny our win in Pitt was big after saying that!

BigD16

Reaction score
Had a HORRIBLE night at my job throwing papers with all the storms blowing over South Texas all day and all night. Didn't finish until after 6 am and i usually finish around 3.

Slept right through all the early games and I wake up to find Atlanta lost to KC and the Bengals, a team we easily beat, just manhandled the Eagles.

Now I'm ready to root for the Steelers to beat the stuffing out of the Giants!

Remember folks: the Giants are 31st in a league of 32 teams at running the football!
Oh snap, what part of south Texas are you from? I'm from McAllen

BigD16

Reaction score
Had a HORRIBLE night at my job throwing papers with all the storms blowing over South Texas all day and all night. Didn't finish until after 6 am and i usually finish around 3.

Slept right through all the early games and I wake up to find Atlanta lost to KC and the Bengals, a team we easily beat, just manhandled the Eagles.

Now I'm ready to root for the Steelers to beat the stuffing out of the Giants!

Remember folks: the Giants are 31st in a league of 32 teams at running the football!
Also, go back to sleep it's working!