All Day Game Thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Quite a turnaround in Oakland - 29 unanswered points for the Raiders.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Bottom line is we still need to beat NY next Sunday; otherwise we're back where we were with no chance at the tie breaker. Beat them next Sunday and put the whole division thing to rest.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
What will it say that we don't already know?

If you can't get an INT from Eli, it's worse then we thought and quite frankly, it would be time to start a discussion on getting a new DC. This is two years in a row with lack of turnovers, the very thing we brought Rod in for.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Does a Giants loss make a win against the Giants much less important?

sideon

Reaction score
I don't follow. How does pittsburgh getting a first down negate that the 4th down interception was the same as a good punt
Well it's a moot point now since they didn't convert, but if they had given up a first then Pitt could've killed more time off the clock. Know it was like a punt, but if they did convert then it's just another bad pick.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Giants are getting busted up though!!! Hey ya'll know if Victor Cruz is playing in this game or is he out injured?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
If you can't get an INT from Eli, it's worse then we thought and quite frankly, it would be time to start a discussion on getting a new DC. This is two years in a row with lack of turnovers, the very thing we brought Rod in for.

He almost always plays well vs us because we can't get pressure on him and we play bend dont break.

mldardy

Reaction score
Man I tell you everyone keeps worrying and complaining about our defense but my goodness there are some truly awful defenses I'm looking at in these games today. Our defense may not be the best but I'll take our's over some of the others I've seen today.

erod

Reaction score
The Bucs jersey numbers were stolen from the Flux Capacitor.