All Day Game Thread

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lions now have 42 points on 134 yards offense (only 9 yards passing) with no defensive touchdowns.
Well at least one of them it's from a punt return for a touchdown or it's a special teams touchdown I didn't watch the whole game but one of those seven points is from special teams but yeah there's some chunk guards in there dudes are running wide open I've only put on the highlights on game day on the NFL Network and every time I look over it looks like practice dudes are wide open on that lions office sure is nice to play offense when everybody's open like at least one person is wide open on every play scheme is important play calling is very important

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Philly doesn’t have a great team, but they’re competitive. They’ve only been decisively beaten once this season. Their other loss was only by a point to Atlanta.
They’re not going anywhere. Head coach overmatched. Ancient DC. Lots of talent, not a commensurate amount of production.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Detroit has less than 200 total yards but just put up their 49th point.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
The Eagles are like sleeping bears. Keep him down for as long as possible. They are hard to stop if they find their groove.
I said the bengals would lose if one of these things happened

1. turnover
2. Defense giving up a big offense play

And Devonta sealed the game. No one expected that because he dont never be open

Sydla

Reaction score
Philly finding themselves. When Hurts isn’t turning the ball over their offense is pretty good.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Anthony Richardson hobbling to the sidelines with another injury. Dude is made out of glass.