All hail the NYG???

dcjules

Reaction score
They are the best again???? oh the humanity of it all!!!! Excuse me, Coach Fox, try throwing to the best wr in the game abit more.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
dcjules;2517674 said:
They are the best again???? oh the humanity of it all!!!! Excuse me, Coach Fox, try throwing to the best wr in the game abit more.

I mentioned last week, that the media getting overly concerned about the Giants because they had lost consecutive weeks was ridiculous. http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2495866#post2495866

A lot of posters here were doing the same thing.

They had lost to the Eagles and Cowboys, both division foes, and we all know how tough those NFC East games are. (see Skins -vs- Eagles yesterday)

I pretty much figured the Giants would beat the Panthers.

They are the defending champs and are still the team to beat in the NFC.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Again?

Last night was the first home game they've won in December in 3 years.

I think the way Ward ran through Carolina showed that we have one of the top defenses in the NFL. All we have to do is get out of the East and into the playoffs, and we can make some noise.

The Panch

Reaction score
The Titans are the best team. Their offense did what no one else could do and get 300 yards of offense and not turn the ball over. And despite having their best and arguably second best defensive players out, they made Tony Turnover's cousin look foolish.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2517720 said:
I mentioned last week, that the media getting overly concerned about the Giants because they had lost consecutive weeks was ridiculous. http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2495866#post2495866

A lot of posters here were doing the same thing.

They had lost to the Eagles and Cowboys, both division foes, and we all know how tough those NFC East games are. (see Skins -vs- Eagles yesterday)

I pretty much figured the Giants would beat the Panthers.

They are the defending champs and are still the team to beat in the NFC.
The Giants are still not what they were a month ago. Don't let that game last night fool you. Carolina controlled most of that game and missed a wind-aided FG to win it at the end. The Giants still have no WR threat and showed a pretty soft defense last night.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
bootsy;2517816 said:
The Giants are still not what they were a month ago. Don't let that game last night fool you. Carolina controlled most of that game and missed a wind-aided FG to win it at the end. The Giants still have no WR threat and showed a pretty soft defense last night.

Anyone who was impressed by the Giants last night didn't watch the game. The defense was swiss cheese, and the offense didn't turn it on until late in the game, but the Panthers defense was tired.

Color me unimpressed with the Giants...and the Panthers for that matter. If that is the best the NFC has to offer, I like our chances against those teams.