I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
unicornsandstars;2303105 said:
I dont understand it. Why would a team that beats us be ranked higher?:( :mad:

dually noted ...you think the Commanders are 2nd best team in the league

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The records of Washington and Dallas are identical, and Washington just beat Dallas in Texas Stadium.

Why wouldn't they be ranked higher?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
dadymat;2303111 said:

Well, let's see here? They came into the Cowboy's house and raped, pillaged and plundered, and basically B-slapped the Boyz around. So, yeah, they should br rated higher then the Cowboys...at least for this week.

Let's see what they do against the eagles.

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
It says a lot about the state of the NFL when the Commanders are ranked no. 2 with their crappy team.

:lmao2: :laugh2:

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
What I see is four of the top 5 teams being NFC teams, and the top 3 being NFCE teams.

To me that means the AFC reign is over.

Commanders being ranked higher than the Giants would be one thing, but higher than the Cowboys at this point is okay.

(Since they lost to the Giants)

It's going to be a tough season for all of the NFCE teams.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
lcharles;2303164 said:
It says a lot about the state of the NFL when the Commanders are ranked no. 2 with their crappy team.

:lmao2: :laugh2:

What makes them crappy ?

And are you saying that the Cowboys lost to a crappy team ?
If so why ?

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
5Stars;2303118 said:
Well, let's see here? They came into the Cowboy's house and raped, pillaged and plundered, and basically B-slapped the Boyz around. So, yeah, they should br rated higher then the Cowboys...at least for this week.

Let's see what they do against the eagles.

We agree (mostly) once again.

I would say the Commanders controlled the game.

I am certainly anxious about this Sundays game.

As a HOME game, I think a W is needed.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
dadymat;2303111 said:

IMO they aren't the second best team. But the way they played the last 3 weeks, the way we played those 3 weeks and the way they beat us they are no doubt better then we are right now.

Other question is who do you see better then them in the league right now ? It's one thing to compare the second best team to a #2 place standard that doesn't really exist or to compare the team with the rest of those actually playing that season.

Who would you put infront of them except the giants ?

I think this list is pretty fair. After the loss to the Skins we should be thankfull to be considered as #3.

Route 66

Reaction score
We probably also won't go any higher either until we play Tampa or New York.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
ive been misunderstood......im not saying that they shouldnt be higher than us right now but they are not the 2nd best team in the league just for beating us by 2 points

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
The Skins deserve some props for beating the Cowboys in their house. Their only loss was to the team at the top of the rankings and they just beat the third best team in the rankings. It's a ranking based on opinion and it doesn't seem too out of the ordinary unless someone is wearing the silver and blue goggles. If any team should be mad it would be the Titans.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
These make sense. They just beat us so they're naturally going to be rated higher. To have them rated lower, after beating us, would be the dumb thing.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2303112 said:
The records of Washington and Dallas are identical, and Washington just beat Dallas in Texas Stadium.

Why wouldn't they be ranked higher?

Exactly.

Take of the homer glasses people.