All i can do is laugh

rk_bailey

Reaction score
lcharles;2303164 said:
It says a lot about the state of the NFL when the Commanders are ranked no. 2 with their crappy team.

:lmao2: :laugh2:

Commanders = Crappy
Commanders beat Cowboys in Dallas
Therefore Cowboys = ????????

Please fill in the blank for me since you know so much about the "state of the NFL"

For the record, even as a Commanders fan I think Dallas is the better team, but come on, even a lot of your fellow Cowboy fans would call you stupid for an idiotic comment like that. I may hate Dallas, but I respect how good they are this year which makes me feel even better about last Sunday

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;2303166 said:
What makes them crappy ?

And are you saying that the Cowboys lost to a crappy team ?
If so why ?

Dude, take the skins colored glasses off. YES WE LOST TO A CRAPPY TEAM!

I guess that makes us crappier. :laugh1:

Seriously, If you think Jason Campbell will perform the whole season like he did against our horrible defense sunday you sir are delusional.

The dude has a slow windup, and even slower mind. When defensive coaches start taking away the dinks and dunks, he's gonna be in trouble.

Your defensive line is suspect, as well as o-line. They played over their heads sunday.

I will give you props for Moss and Cooley as well as betts and portis.

On defense all you have is your secondary, If our coaches had not let you bait them into trying to beat you going against the srongest part of your defense we probably win the game even as badly as we played.

Don't take it personal dude, I always think the Commanders are crap even if they are good. :D

thewireman

Reaction score
rk_bailey;2303609 said:
Commanders = Crappy
Commanders beat Cowboys in Dallas
Therefore Cowboys = ????????

Please fill in the blank for me since you know so much about the "state of the NFL"

For the record, even as a Commanders fan I think Dallas is the better team, but come on, even a lot of your fellow Cowboy fans would call you stupid for an idiotic comment like that. I may hate Dallas, but I respect how good they are this year which makes me feel even better about last Sunday

One thing I don't understand about the Skins is it seems they play there best football when they play the Cowboys, they catch everything thrown there way, receivers become HOF type players, Portis has a big game as well as Cooley, the field goal kicker never misses unlike when he played for the Cowboys and JC turns into Tom Brady...and on defense its like they know exactly what plays are going to be ran each time. If the Skins played like that threw the whole season you guys would make it to the SuperBowl easy

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
thewireman;2303639 said:
One thing I don't understand about the Skins is it seems they play there best football when they play the Cowboys, they catch everything thrown there way, receivers become HOF type players, Portis has a big game as well as Cooley, the field goal kicker never misses unlike when he played for the Cowboys and JC turns into Tom Brady...and on defense its like they know exactly what plays are going to be ran each time. If the Skins played like that threw the whole season you guys would make it to the SuperBowl easy

You forgot when we play the skins, Jerry also wished he was Dan Snyder.

:wink2:

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
thewireman;2303639 said:

if we could bottle that game up,we would be superbowl champs!! BUT

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Right now the rankings are correct. In fact I wouldn't have put us at #3. Titans are better and may be better than the Giants or Skins. They have a great D and now they can score enough points. Skins looked great Sunday.

rk_bailey

Reaction score
lcharles;2303628 said:
Dude, take the skins colored glasses off. YES WE

Seriously, If you think Jason Campbell will perform the whole season like he did against our horrible defense sunday you sir are delusional.

The dude has a slow windup, and even slower mind. When defensive coaches start taking away the dinks and dunks, he's gonna be in trouble.

Umm... Jason has performed like that now for 3 straight games...not one.

Moss had 8 for 140 something yards on Sunday...about 18 yards a catch...Not really dink and dunk. Campbell 11.55 yards per completion Sunday....Romo 10.71. If Moss is averaging about 15.6 ypc so far...I'd hate to see what that number would be if defenses take away the "dink and dunk" because he has shown the ability to get open down field. :rolleyes:

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
rk_bailey;2303946 said:
Umm... Jason has performed like that now for 3 straight games...not one.

Moss had 8 for 140 something yards on Sunday...about 18 yards a catch...Not really dink and dunk. Campbell 11.55 yards per completion Sunday....Romo 10.71. If Moss is averaging about 15.6 ypc so far...I'd hate to see what that number would be if defenses take away the "dink and dunk" because he has shown the ability to get open down field. :rolleyes:

keep sipping the kool-aid dude. You are probably drinking from a potent new batch, cause the Gibbs batch turned sour. ;)

:lmao:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
lcharles is delusional and he's just hating for the sake of hating.

If the Commanders are a crappy team then I'm gonna win the megamillions tomorrow night.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
I am glad to see that the huge majority of fans in here took of the homer goggles. To those laughing about the rankings....do you even understand them?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Extreme;2304355 said:
I am glad to see that the huge majority of fans in here took of the homer goggles. To those laughing about the rankings....do you even understand them?

Truth be told, those rankings are completely useless.

But saying "The Commanders suck" is just plain ignorance.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;2304358 said:

My point exactly. It's just like in college basketball when a team ranked first and undefeated, loses by a point to a number ten team, and the number 10 team with 4 losses magially jumps to 1 or 2. Rankings mean nothing.

As for the Commanders sucking, I think it's more due to everyone being stuck in the mindset of them sucking for so long (bengals, browns) that when they are good, people refuse to believe it.

rk_bailey

Reaction score
lcharles;2304279 said:
keep sipping the kool-aid dude. You are probably drinking from a potent new batch, cause the Gibbs batch turned sour. ;)

:lmao:

Oh...that's what it is....I guess I just need some of what you are sippin on to help with my "delusional" thinking. :p:

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Rack;2304358 said:

In such a broad term yes, but when you specify what they suck, then it becomes a more realistic concept! ;)