All in for Josh Gordon

Proof

Reaction score
I don’t care if he stays clean. Just don’t get caught.

Come to Dallas please.

He’s clearly not very good at not getting caught though. I honestly don’t care what anyone does In their lives, but banking on another guy who’s close to being banned just doesn’t seem like a wise move for this team. If they pursued him though I’d love it. Just wouldn’t suggest it

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
EE didn't do anything wrong and was given a suspension based on the word of a woman that was proven to have lied, tried to get her friend to lie to law enforcement and discussed extorting him.

Where there's a will, there's a way when it comes to Goodell punishing the Cowboys.

And if Gordon hasn't been able to avoid getting caught in Cleveland, what makes you think he will magically figure out in Dallas?

YR
:(:(:(

So true. He doesn’t even actually have to do anything.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
He’s clearly not very good at not getting caught though. I honestly don’t care what anyone does In their lives, but banking on another guy who’s close to being banned just doesn’t seem like a wise move for this team. If they pursued him though I’d love it. Just wouldn’t suggest it

It’s a gamble. But I think he’s put all that stuff far behind him from reports I’ve read.

Besides, we’d take a project pick in the 3rd anyways, and it would bust

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
No they need a guy who isn't one suspension away from a lifetime ban.

kevm3

Reaction score
for a 2nd rounder which we always waste, why not

Proof

Reaction score
It’s a gamble. But I think he’s put all that stuff far behind him from reports I’ve read.

Besides, we’d take a project pick in the 3rd anyways, and it would bust

I get it. I do. Funny brought my reasoning is actually incredibly irrational and opposite. It’s not the resources, it’s not the risk, it’s that I buy in. Getting a guy like that would set my imagination on overdrive and Likely inevitably heartbroken. I hate it. I also hate the narratives that come along with it, the scrutiny from the media, the high horse from other fan bases and the collective celebrating by everyone else when things go south.