All is well people - relax!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
OGC.ea8f54a8152aa9796aebcd053eebe0ca
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS9RJNpXBxNMpYd1seEmOFgDpoXBBlSEgVIQ&usqp=CAU

Surfguy

Reaction score
I'm good. I'm perfectly calm, dude. Calm as a clam. Calmer than you are.

OGC.8f68967b30d6d09b4dcb1693a4eb349e

Aftershock

Reaction score
If the D looked so great then why did it give up 127 yards rushing to Leonard Fournette on 21 carries?

Elliott's longest run was a measly 7 yards. Again not earning his paycheck. Without Dak, the season is finished. Rush stinks. One win in Minnesota doesn't mean squat. "Relax"?! o_O
Because the offense was so bad and we didn’t run so the defense never had time to rest!!

Zeke can get you a consistent 5-6 yards like he showed last night. Idiot KM kept abandoning the run.

JustChip

Reaction score
We are the laughing stock of the whole league right now. But, taking a look at our schedule for the rest of the season..

Wk 2 - CIN
Wk 3 - NYG
Wk 4 - WAS
Wk 5 - LAR
Wk 6 - PHI
Wk 7 - DET
WK 8 - CHI
Wk 9 - Bye

Whether we have Grier/Rush under center and Now, for the rest of these 8 games, I would say we can win against NYG, WAS, DET, and CHI. That's 4 wins. So, we'd be 4-4 by the time Dak comes back.

Zeke averaged 5.6 ypc last night against a pretty good Buc's team.... we must run Zeke more and have Pollard run on the outside tackles. I was baffled we ran Pollard up the middle so many times - he is not that kind of back. Rely on our defense too, you can't tell me Micah is NOT going to average 2/3 sacks / game he is a monster

--- Dak / Gallup will be back ---
Wk 10 - GB
Wk 11 - MIN
Wk 12 - NYG
Wk 13 - IND
Wk 14 - HOU
Wk 15 - JAX
Wk 16 - PHI
Wk 17 - TEN
Wk 18 - WAS

The rest of this schedule is easy, the only tough games will be TEN/GB/PHI. All the rest are winnable.

We can still get a WC spot! It's only one week folks. RELAX!
You saw that Barkley had 164 yards rushing at 8 yards a pop, right? After the 49ers game and last night’s game, he may go for 200. Heck, he may have more yards by himself than the entire Cowboys offense in that game.

foofighters

Reaction score
If we rely on our running game more, and keep KM away from the playbook the grass is always greener.

Zeke looked great last night. The defense looked great. Only reason the defense started slacking is cause we had no T.O.P...
Rush has proven he can win, he beat MIN last season.

Rely on running game, play solid defense, why CAN'T we go 4-4. Also, Dak has proven he CAN WIN if he has solid receivers. CD + Gallup + Noah + Schultz is def average if not above average in this league.

I'm also betting on the fact Dak just had an "off game" and was nervous against TB.

Lots of things I'm betting towards for me to be right, but I'm trying to be optimistic here, lol
I don't deal in wishes and fishes. I deal in patterns. This team has definitely shown us a pattern.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Kellen Moore is an Asswipe
You don't abandon what's working
Moore is too cute to be effective (Trick Play while we are moving the chains???)
This team is rudderless right now
hopefully embarrassment will inspire change

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
We are the laughing stock of the whole league right now. But, taking a look at our schedule for the rest of the season..

Wk 2 - CIN
Wk 3 - NYG
Wk 4 - WAS
Wk 5 - LAR
Wk 6 - PHI
Wk 7 - DET
WK 8 - CHI
Wk 9 - Bye

Whether we have Grier/Rush under center and Now, for the rest of these 8 games, I would say we can win against NYG, WAS, DET, and CHI. That's 4 wins. So, we'd be 4-4 by the time Dak comes back.

Zeke averaged 5.6 ypc last night against a pretty good Buc's team.... we must run Zeke more and have Pollard run on the outside tackles. I was baffled we ran Pollard up the middle so many times - he is not that kind of back. Rely on our defense too, you can't tell me Micah is NOT going to average 2/3 sacks / game he is a monster

Wk 10 - GB
Wk 11 - MIN
Wk 12 - NYG
Wk 13 - IND
Wk 14 - HOU
Wk 15 - JAX
Wk 16 - PHI
Wk 17 - TEN
Wk 18 - WAS

The rest of this schedule is easy, the only tough games will be TEN/GB/PHI. All the rest are winnable.

I want some of what you've been smoking. It's got to be good stuff if such things are being said by you. Our challenge is not who we play, it is trying not to shoot ourselves in the foot.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
This might be as good as the 2015 year with jerry holding out hope until week 14

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
With Cooper Rush at QB the Cowboys may have the worst offense in the league. The offense was terrible with Dak. The Cowboys may end up being the first team in league history to finish last in offense after leading the league in offense the previous season.

Motorola

Reaction score

Wk 2 - CIN
Wk 3 - NYG
Wk 4 - WAS
Wk 5 - LAR
Wk 6 - PHI
Wk 7 - DET
WK 8 - CHI
Wk 9 - Bye

Wk 10 - GB
Wk 11 - MIN
Wk 12 - NYG
Wk 13 - IND
Wk 14 - HOU
Wk 15 - JAX
Wk 16 - PHI
Wk 17 - TEN
Wk 18 - WAS

Aftershock - be sure to check back in late Sunday afternoon on October 30th to comment how the Cowboys did weeks 2 thru 8.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I'll need bail money too!

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
There is a better chance of the head coach getting fired before the bye than there is of winning one single game before the bye.