Video: All of Daks 23 TD's

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think the throw to T. Will against Washington on Thanksgiving is my favorite.

Daillest88

Reaction score
I think the throw to T. Will against Washington on Thanksgiving is my favorite.

He does extend plays it's NOT all the offense line. Damn people love to hate us. If he was doing this anywhere else with this line all we were would hear is dak is GOAT

DFWJC

Reaction score
He does extend plays it's NOT all the offense line. Damn people love to hate us. If he was doing this anywhere else with this line all we were would hear is dak is GOAT
GREAT regular season by Dak and the team.
We should all be proud and pumped for the future. here's hoping it keeps rolling in the post-season.

As far as GOAT stuff...I realize you were just kidding. But even just on the Cowboys I bet a clip of all 37 TDs passes by Tony in 2014 would be pretty mind-boggling stuff. The point being, that we are very blessed to have a stud like Dak, but we have seen countless TD passes like this over the years.
That's a good thing....not at all a negative, obviously.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's amazing how well he's adapted to the NFL in his rookie season.

Also kind of funny that the TD pass highlight reel doesn't pick up until the Bears game, in retrospect.

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
Hard to pick a favorite but I loved the one to Witten in the first eagles game. That one fires me up just rewatching it!

Also that 83 yarder to zeke vs the steelers was so exciting. I love this one because it shows another way these two will hurt you and kill your spirit lol

And that one to fez after his father passed. Very touching.

Like I said, hard to pick a favorite. It's like trying to pick your favorite kid :D