Video: All or Nothing: Dallas Cowboys Trailer

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was planning on watching it when i thought it was about this upcoming season. Last season was despicable. There is no chance I will watch, when I already know how it ends...

USMarineVet

Reaction score
Clickbait, Amazon Prime style. I haven't bothered to buy a subscription, and this obvious play to a large fan base with nothing about nothing won't compel me.

When they're putting together a story about the Cowboys actually winning again, I'll subscribe. After 20+ years of noise I'm numb to it.

Understood. Don't watch it. Seriously. It's not meant for people like you. This is for the fans who understand that sometimes you have to lose, to win.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Understood. Don't watch it. Seriously. It's not meant for people like you. This is for the fans who understand that sometimes you have to lose, to win.

People like me, eh? I'm not the one disparaging a stranger for having a different point of view.

Bluestang

Reaction score
Now this all makes sense why the Cowboys look ill prepared the last season. This is exactly how 2008 played out when they were on Hard Knocks. Choked their way out of the playoffs because expectation levels were high.

You can’t have cameras following around everyone like reality tv show because they get caught up in trying to be something they aren’t because of the cameras.

I recall after 2008 Hard Knocks where the staffers talked about how players were reshooting scenes and spending too much time in front of the cameras instead of focusing on football.

Dallas is not the place for this crap. Too many distractions as it is. A wasted season because this team needed to be in front of the cameras for the entire season.

Great job Jerry!