All Pro Team

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
cfujskins said:
Bailey: INTs-8 TDs-2 TKLS-64 PassDef-15
Newman: INTs-3 TDs-0 TKLS-59 PassDef-14

And Champ only played 14 games to Newman's 16.

Is that a good enough reply for you?

Not good enough at all. All you did was show some numbers that have no bearing on how good ones coverage was.

Go check out Dr Z all pro team where he rates Newman as best in pure coverage this year.

Check how many TD's Bailey allowed compared to Newman (Hint Bailey allowed more in 1 game than Newman all season)

Using those numbers then ty Law was better as well as Deltha oNeill, Sharper was better at FS than bailey at CB. Vasher was just as good as bailey ect. INT numbers mean jack ****.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Not good enough at all. All you did was show some numbers that have no bearing on how good ones coverage was.

Go check out Dr Z all pro team where he rates Newman as best in pure coverage this year.

Check how many TD's Bailey allowed compared to Newman (Hint Bailey allowed more in 1 game than Newman all season)

Using those numbers then ty Law was better as well as Deltha oNeill, Sharper was better at FS than bailey at CB. Vasher was just as good as bailey ect. INT numbers mean jack ****.

wow, you really are troll slayer

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
wow, you really are troll slayer

To many people like this guy let their mouth outrun their brain. Quote me a few numbers and expect that to be the end? I dont think so. Anyone with any sense knows CB's stats are not indicative with their accomplishments on the field.

You would think a Commanders fan would know better considering the best CB in their history Darrell green never had more than 5 INTs in a season in his entire 19 year career. Hell he only had more than 4 INTs 3 times

Hell Deion never had more than 7

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
cfujskins said:
Please. Newman couldn't hold Champ's jock.

I don't think he'd want to. But he sure did shut down receivers better than Champ did this season.

cfujskins

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:

Which is why I list more than just INTs. For years Champ was low in this department and was considered one of the leagues' premier corners. Him getting the picks this season is just bonus. But there's more to consider for how good a corner did, I know. What was the quality of the receivers he face? What was the comp % of passes thrown to his side? How well did he tackle?