All Quiet on the Cowboys Front

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I can understand the lack of FA signings, but there's not been one reported FA visit that I've heard. When's the last time we've gone this far into free agency without a visit or a rumored visit?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I can understand the lack of FA signings, but there's not been one reported FA visit that I've heard. When's the last time we've gone this far into free agency without a visit or a rumored visit?
Last year, I think. Carroll was on like day two or three.

stiletto

Reaction score
2nk3p6u.jpg

Sydla

Reaction score
So we are reeeeeealllly doing what we want in free agency.

When you think about it, 2017 FA was more awful than awful.

The signed that slop basically right out of the gate. It wasn’t like they waited and that was the only slop left after they whiffed in better options.

They pounced on those stiffs immediately. LOL.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I whole-heartedly believe they still think they're gonna pull off a trade for Thomas and that's one reason for total inactivity. Outside of that, I dont think they have any idea what to do.

Jerry may have been clueless, but he was aggressive. Stephen is clueless and as conservative as it gets. I could legit see Garrett being here and this sort of FA being status quo for a couple decades to come.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
I whole-heartedly believe they still think they're gonna pull off a trade for Thomas and that's one reason for total inactivity. Outside of that, I dont think they have any idea what to do.

Jerry may have been clueless, but he was aggressive. Stephen is clueless and as conservative as it gets. I could legit see Garrett being here and this sort of FA being status quo for a couple decades to come.
almost too quiet right? had same feeling, something brewing, Thomas or something else.

Jipper

Reaction score
Or playing for the Cowboys isn't what it used to be. Everyone knows what kind of circus it is to be a part of this franchise. I can see how its an easy pass for FA's.

the fact that there is no state income tax in texas should be enough to at least get some of these guys interested from a financial perspective...

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the fact that there is no state income tax in texas should be enough to at least get some of these guys interested from a financial perspective...
Many players top motivation for contracts is as a status symbol. Dez would have signed in a State with a 90% income tax if it meant he got and extra million per.