All the Mock Drafts posted here

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
I dont know what Rockport is talkin; bout. I picked every draft pick for 7 full rds and I even predicted our udfa"s!!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I never plagerize without saying up front I didn’t write this or it’s so obvious
Right, right…

You got busted and then tried to turn it into a joke after the post editing window closed.

Aaaaaand, this was after claiming you caught some other poster plagerizing.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I don’t do mocks. It’s a waste of time.
I just don't see the point of coming into the draft zone talking about how nobody got it right. That means the team did a good job, and it's likely a mock draft will be wrong.

Just seems silly and ironic.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I just don't see the point of coming into the draft zone talking about how nobody got it right. That means the team did a good job, and it's likely a mock draft will be wrong.

Just seems silly and ironic.
It’s also silly and ironic to pretend you know what you’re talking about when it comes to assessing talent. I don’t hang out with phonies. They’re also a waste of time.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Moving goal posts is not admitting an error.
Not many in relation to none can be almost the same except to the semantics police. This is how it evolves after giving someone a little power. They want more.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not many in relation to none can be almost the same except to the semantics police. This is how it evolves after giving someone a little power. They want more.
no....NO ONE does not equal Not Many.

Same as close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades

I will also add that while you spoke in absolutes you also spoke in ignorance.

I am sure you did not look through every mock draft in the draft zone because if you did you would find that there was actually a mock that had Mazi as the first round pick of the Cowboys. And as I noted in the other post there multiple people who picked out some of the players that the cowboys took.

Last year @Risen Star had around picks that the Cowboys made and that would have to really chap your backside thinking about that one as he regularly criticizes Will.

Point being. You were wrong. Not Almost wrong. Wrong.

Starting a thread to post absolutes and call out members in a childish way was wrong and you were wrong in what you bragged out in your attempt to demean a portion of the fan base that loves this team and loves the idea of the draft.

Whether everybody, some or NO ONE would get the picks right is immaterial to this whole childish argument and mentality. Nobody is being paid here to pick the players for the cowboys or other NFL teams. It is a fan message board. A board that has fans of the team who wish to express their OPINIONS and some who tend to try to pass of opinion as Fact and occasionally get caught doing it. And then try to move the goal posts to continue arguing a point that have already been proven wrong about. Sometime a man needs to man up and just admit they were wrong and move on.

Some people who post in this section of the forum on a regular basis, like to talk about the draft and possible prospects. Some do not need someone to come in there and try to take a big dump on what they enjoy just because they think they know better than others and want to crap on their fun

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
no....NO ONE does not equal Not Many.

Same as close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades

I will also add that while you spoke in absolutes you also spoke in ignorance.

I am sure you did not look through every mock draft in the draft zone because if you did you would find that there was actually a mock that had Mazi as the first round pick of the Cowboys. And as I noted in the other post there multiple people who picked out some of the players that the cowboys took.

Last year @Risen Star had around picks that the Cowboys made and that would have to really chap your backside thinking about that one as he regularly criticizes Will.

Point being. You were wrong. Not Almost wrong. Wrong.

Starting a thread to post absolutes and call out members in a childish way was wrong and you were wrong in what you bragged out in your attempt to demean a portion of the fan base that loves this team and loves the idea of the draft.

Whether everybody, some or NO ONE would get the picks right is immaterial to this whole childish argument and mentality. Nobody is being paid here to pick the players for the cowboys or other NFL teams. It is a fan message board. A board that has fans of the team who wish to express their OPINIONS and some who tend to try to pass of opinion as Fact and occasionally get caught doing it. And then try to move the goal posts to continue arguing a point that have already been proven wrong about. Sometime a man needs to man up and just admit they were wrong and move on.

Some people who post in this section of the forum on a regular basis, like to talk about the draft and possible prospects. Some do not need someone to come in there and try to take a big dump on what they enjoy just because they think they know better than others and want to crap on their fun
I can’t talk to you as long as you’re up there on your high horse.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can’t talk to you as long as you’re up there on your high horse.
You said No one. I pointed out that was wrong.
You changed the goal posts.
Now you claim that you can not talk to me while I am up on my high horse?
You came in on a high horse to demean all that put time into this section of the forum and then claim I am on my high horse. Either we are on level eye views on the high horse or I am on the high horse and you are in the high chair.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You said No one. I pointed out that was wrong.
You changed the goal posts.
Now you claim that you can not talk to me while I am up on my high horse?
You came in on a high horse to demean all that put time into this section of the forum and then claim I am on my high horse. Either we are on level eye views on the high horse or I am on the high horse and you are in the high chair.
Ok Karen. Enjoy your outrage.