All the Mock Drafts posted here

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If that’s how you feel about people making posts with mock drafts, how would you categorize people making posts complaining about mock drafts? There’s a hotline for how you must feel…
I called it. No one answered.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
There was also a Mazi Smth thread in March that was being ripped in half by the usual draft nicks on the board that said the Cowboys wouldn’t draft a 2 down defensive tackle. A bunch of us said that Mazi would be the missing piece to the defense.
I remember you saying that. Good call, and you were right. I was off on that for sure. I didn’t spend the time analyzing Mazi like I should have and I didn’t entertain the thought that Dallas would go DT in round 1.

I learned a lesson here that I shall not forget.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I remember you saying that. Good call, and you were right. I was off on that for sure. I didn’t spend the time analyzing Mazi like I should have and I didn’t entertain the thought that Dallas would go DT in round 1.

I learned a lesson here that I shall not forget.
You were not wrong brother. You were analyzing the corners. You called the top cornerback, Witherspoon, in the draft back in February and said keep in eye on Forbes. I think you hit a grand slam. Your only mistake was you had Witherspoon as a lock for Detroit but if the Colts passed on Richardson you would have been correct.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
I'm guessing most people post their mocks for fun. And if you think Will McClay is making these picks, you're bozo the clown.
He makes the picks - or tells Jerry what player to pick.
On the advice of the Cowboy scouts which he is in charge of.:thumbup:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
You were not wrong brother. You were analyzing the corners. You called the top cornerback, Witherspoon, in the draft back in February and said keep in eye on Forbes. I think you hit a grand slam. Your only mistake was you had Witherspoon as a lock for Detroit but if the Colts passed on Richardson you would have been correct.
Yeah, Seattle took him first. Detroit was apparently unhappy because they thought for sure that Witherspoon would be there for them.

I feel their pain because I wanted him in Dallas in a big way.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
It’s also silly and ironic to pretend you know what you’re talking about when it comes to assessing talent. I don’t hang out with phonies. They’re also a waste of time.
Phony because people like to BS about the draft? During the offseason?

Again, ironic.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Then you need to inform the Cowboys because they do a series of them in draft preparation.

Or you can just admit you don't do mocks because you don't know anything about it and will simply wait for the Cowboys to draft so you can tell us how much you love their draft class.
Bingo. But I’ve said this before.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Mock drafts are an exercise in “I need help” reach out.
It's actually about learning from your own observations, and from others' evaluations. Nobody in here thinks they're going to change careers into scouting. But I can say without a doubt that there are a couple dozen fans here that do know what they're talking about.

The irony here is rich, though. You might need help.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It's actually about learning from your own observations, and from others' evaluations. Nobody in here thinks they're going to change careers into scouting. But I can say without a doubt that there are a couple dozen fans here that do know what they're talking about.

The irony here is rich, though. You might need help.
We all need help. We’re Cowboys fans.

cmoney23

Reaction score
No one picked Mazi Smith. All the self declared ”I know more than Will McClay” armchair GM’s all struck out. This is why you don’t pay attention to any mock drafts. It’s a total waste of time.
Well, I had us drafting Fehoko... so... there! :angry::p