All the personal fouls?

adamknite

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thought after this game when a team piles up that many PFs there should be action taken other then just the flag. Maybe a warning followed by an ejection or something? I was going to be seriously POed if the Giants would have won the game after playing dirty like that the whole game.

jrumann59

Reaction score
No one plsyer got more then 1 personal foul and the only 2 that should of had anything said is the Plexiglass blinside hit and the Whitfield punch to hatcher.

Bizwah

Reaction score
You know, this was just an attempt by the Giants to get into our heads.

They wanted to try to bully us.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
The head to head on Glenn was brutal.

The crackback was a horrible call.

adamknite

Reaction score
I know nobody got more then one, but it was still a team effort attack on the cowboys after plays were over. I'm saying maybe afer so many of them the ref should issue a warning and the next person to do it gets tossed.

And yes that crackback was a terrible..... but there was a terrible call called on the Boys too, which escapes me right now since the finish was so exciting.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
adamknite;1205544 said:
I know nobody got more then one, but it was still a team effort attack on the cowboys after plays were over. I'm saying maybe afer so many of them the ref should issue a warning and the next person to do it gets tossed.

And yes that crackback was a terrible..... but there was a terrible call called on the Boys too, which escapes me right now since the finish was so exciting.

the interference early in the game on Henry was a terrible call

Ware was held and had one play where there was blatant hands to the face that wasnt called

Ayodele was obviosly held on one blitz where Manning threw a bad ball...no call there either

David

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I think I predicted they'd have 5 personal fouls (don't remember). Looks like I was off by 1.

adamknite

Reaction score
dbair1967;1205592 said:
the interference early in the game on Henry was a terrible call

Ware was held and had one play where there was blatant hands to the face that wasnt called

Ayodele was obviosly held on one blitz where Manning threw a bad ball...no call there either

David

Thanks for refreashing my memory, I thought there was a bad call on Henry but I didn't know for sure so I didn't want to look any more like a fool then I already did. I do remember that hold on Ware, which led to a big gain and I was pretty furious.

adamknite

Reaction score
Rack;1205619 said:
I think I predicted they'd have 5 personal fouls (don't remember). Looks like I was off by 1.

I remember you did, you offered a sig bet that they'd get 5 personal fouls, good call.