All Things Considered

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
Considering how none of our prospects in camp (Blade, Steward, Brooks) we're worth a darn, and how Eaton and Cooper didn't work . . . is anyone doubting that we take the best DT available with our first pick?

And if thats the case (which I'm fairly certain it is) . . . then who will that be?

I'm personally wary of Rod Wright . . .

Texas players always bust, and I've heard by several people that he's overrated.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
Midswat said:
Considering how none of our prospects in camp (Blade, Steward, Brooks) we're worth a darn, and how Eaton and Cooper didn't work . . . is anyone doubting that we take the best DT available with our first pick?

And if thats the case (which I'm fairly certain it is) . . . then who will that be?

I'm personally wary of Rod Wright . . .

Texas players always bust, and I've heard by several people that he's overrated.

Isn't Shaun Roger from Texas? But i agree, DT is priority #1 next year. I had hoped Rogers would make it to free agency, but i read somewhere he is talking to Detroit about an extention.
There isn't a surfire Dt coming out this year, I'm weary of spending any thing higher than a second on anyone of them.