all this trade talk

CowboyChris

Reaction score
im just wondering, is there a slight chance that if we moved up to #1, that we dont take McFadden? i mean is he really the best player in this draft?

teams always put out smoke screens, could we be targeting another player? if so who?:starspin

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
CowboyChris;1930669 said:
im just wondering, is there a slight chance that if we moved up to #1, that we dont take McFadden? i mean is he really the best player in this draft?

teams always put out smoke screens, could we be targeting another player? if so who?:starspin

Well, I do not think he is the best player in this draft but, if the question is one of trading Barbar, then your going to have to replace him with somebody and let me just say that we are creating a huge problem for ourselves without a back that can step in and replace Barbar. I mean, I guess there's a chance that we are planning on keeping Jones but if that's the case, then I still think we're going to need another back.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
No. There is no chance they're switching places, giving up a 3rd rounder, and giving up Barber to move up to #1 and take anything but DMac.

However, I can't see it happening either way.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;1930700 said:
Well, I do not think he is the best player in this draft but, if the question is one of trading Barbar, then your going to have to replace him with somebody and let me just say that we are creating a huge problem for ourselves without a back that can step in and replace Barbar. I mean, I guess there's a chance that we are planning on keeping Jones but if that's the case, then I still think we're going to need another back.

If you don't think DMac is the best player in the draft then you don't want enough college football. However if you don't think Dmac will transition to the NFL thats something completley different.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;1930982 said:
If you don't think DMac is the best player in the draft then you don't want enough college football. However if you don't think Dmac will transition to the NFL thats something completley different.

Perhaps. On the other hand, perhaps it is just the reverse. I do not think McFadden's skills transfer in the same way that ADs have. I also don't believe that he is the best over all player coming out.

He has been a good player but He's not the best coming out IMO.