All time Greatest Movie Theme Songs

terra

Reaction score
Wow, you just brought this to a whole new level...a stupid level, but a new one. That's the most idiotic post I've seen in a long time. What kind of moron thinks other people are "scaredy cats" online?

When you opine that someone else 's opinion is wrong, you should expect that person to express how they feel about your opinion, and not pretend you're above caring...which pretty much proves you care.
you seem to have an idea that what you think matters to me. Outside of amusing me it doesn't. And if you think my post was that bad then frankly you are stoned or really stupid.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
you seem to have an idea that what you think matters to me. Outside of amusing me it doesn't. And if you think my post was that bad then frankly you are stoned or really stupid.
I know other people's opinions matter to you, otherwise you never would have replied.

And yeah, calling someone a "scaredy cat" online is idiotic, especially since there wasn't even any context for it. What your "macho" comment had to do with anything is a mystery as well.

It seems you think you can win an argument by just randomly implying someone is cowardly. Who knows? Maybe it works on fifth graders.

triplets_93

Reaction score
When i think of Breakfast at Tiffany's film, somehow i tend to think more of the Deep Blue Something's version of Breakfast at Tiffany's song ...

P.S. ..i'm currently YouTubing most of these theme songs in above listing you've posted ..... :cool:
When I think of Breakfast at Tiffany's, I think of THIS version of "Moon River" by Audrey Hepburn:

chagus

Reaction score
https://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/greatest-movie-themes

How would you rank the All time greatest Movie Theme- Songs ?

Here's some of mine and how i'd ranked them:

1. Good Bad and the Ugly
2 Rocky - Gonna Fly Now
3. James Bond
4. Star Wars
5. The Exorcist
6 Shaft
7 Jaws
8 Robocop
9 The Pink Panther

10 Live and Let Die - P. McCarthy- James Bond movie
11 Terminator
12 Mission Impossible
13 Superman the Movie (christopher reeves)
14 Sound of Music
15 Live and Let Die - P. McCarthy- James Bond movie
16 Kill Bill Vol.1 Battle without Honor
17 Star Trek the Motion Picture
18 the Godfather

19 Pulp Fiction
20 Philadelphia (Bruce Springteen)
21 Ghost Busters
22 Jail House Rock movie - Elvis
23 Ghost Busters Sound of Music
24 Enter the Dragon
25 Way of the Dragon - Bruce Lee
26 Game of Death - Bruce Lee

I would add:
Conan the Barbarian soundtrack by Basil Poledouris. "Anvil of Crom"... come on! Epic.

National Lampoon's Vacation "Holiday Road" by Lindsey Buckingham. Great tune by a legendary musician!

Also, the theme song to John Carpenter's Halloween.