All u Pac haters start cooking...

juck

Reaction score
Jenkins excelled in college cause he played in the pitiful big east.

juck

Reaction score
ajk23az;2393855 said:
If he gets reinstated I'll by all means welcome him back with open arms. We need him.

All I care about is winning, as that is what you are supposed to do in the NFL.

He will be back.And yes we need him bad,thats why i am such a big backer of this dude,he is good and was just settling in.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I care about some things more than just winning. But getting AJ back is not all about winning. People here find it very easy to dehumanize AJ. I seriously doubt they would say the same things to his face. So I take all that with a grain of salt. He has made way too many mistakes and if he continues he will never have a career in the NFL and I suspect have a more troubled life. I'm hoping for his sake and his family that he gets it together enough to play and make a living. He's much more likely to get the help he needs if he's in the NFL. Him becoming a better citizen is a much better alternative than being a bum or even ending his life.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Hostile;2393850 said:
Jenkins made one very stupid play, but the rest of the game he was hitting and making good plays.

That's all he'll ever have to do is have one bad play for all those who are on suicide watch to come out and jump off the ledge into the abyss of stupidity.

Adam Jones CAN NOT be trusted to stay out of trouble and keep himself on the field so, no, he's not better than anyone. You can't rely on the moron to be there.

utrunner07

Reaction score
juckie;2393872 said:
Jenkins excelled in college cause he played in the pitiful big east.

:bang2:Jenkins has played great these past two games...way better than Pac man has played this season and thats a fact. Do your self a favor and STHU because you are looking like a fool.

juck

Reaction score
jobberone;2393894 said:
I care about some things more than just winning. But getting AJ back is not all about winning. People here find it very easy to dehumanize AJ. I seriously doubt they would say the same things to his face. So I take all that with a grain of salt. He has made way too many mistakes and if he continues he will never have a career in the NFL and I suspect have a more troubled life. I'm hoping for his sake and his family that he gets it together enough to play and make a living. He's much more likely to get the help he needs if he's in the NFL. Him becoming a better citizen is a much better alternative than being a bum or even ending his life.

I agree with this.I want him back healthy and sober for the future.I think this kid is a baller man,he has skills.I love his fire he brings to the field as well.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Hostile;2393850 said:
Jenkins made one very stupid play, but the rest of the game he was hitting and making good plays.

Hos, don't try to inject fact into the game, it is far easier to dismiss everything else and focus on one non-tackle

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
What a bizarre time for a pro-Pacman thread--a player most of us are trying to forget.

juck

Reaction score
bbgun;2393924 said:
What a bizarre time for a pro-Pacman thread--a player most of us are trying to forget.
hey its better then "o my we wont make the playoffs","o man our coaches suck".Im not forgetting about one of the best defensive guys we have.

jimmy40

Reaction score
bbgun;2393924 said:
can you imagine how many babysitters pacman would need for Super Bowl week?:eek:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
juckie;2393935 said:
hey its better then "o my we wont make the playoffs","o man our coaches suck".Im not forgetting about one of the best defensive guys we have.

Even leaving out all of his screw-ups, he was most definitely not "one of the best defensive guys we have".

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2393898 said:
That's all he'll ever have to do is have one bad play for all those who are on suicide watch to come out and jump off the ledge into the abyss of stupidity.

Adam Jones CAN NOT be trusted to stay out of trouble and keep himself on the field so, no, he's not better than anyone. You can't rely on the moron to be there.

:hammer: Bingo! He's not accountable to himself or his team!

juck

Reaction score
jimmy40;2393943 said:
can you imagine how many babysitters pacman would need for Super Bowl week?:eek:

Thats funny.:laugh1:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only reason why Adam Jones isn't playing right now is because Adam Jones wasn't man enough to follow the rules of his reinstatement. The rules were so simple that anyone with half a mind could have obliged, played, contributed and eventually got paid a hell of a lot of money for just complying, but Adam Jones...

...he couldn't. Why? Because he's one of the biggest fools to ever grace the earth. But let's forever keeping blaming others such as Goodell for his child-like, completely avoidable shortcomings.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2393898 said:

CanadianCowboysFan;2393915 said:
Hos, don't try to inject fact into the game, it is far easier to dismiss everything else and focus on one non-tackle
You both are right as rain. I should be used to it by now. Consider the source.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
DallasEast;2393989 said:
The only reason why Adam Jones isn't playing right now is because Adam Jones wasn't man enough to follow the rules of his reinstatement. The rules were so simple that anyone with half a mind could have obliged, played, contributed and eventually got paid a hell of a lot of money for just complying, but Adam Jones...

...he couldn't. Why? Because he's one of the biggest fools to ever grace the earth. But let's forever keeping blaming others such as Goodell for his child-like, completely avoidable shortcomings.

it was a pretty minor transgression though. Goodell has it in for him so what would have gotten you a $10.00 fine gets him a four game suspension.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CanadianCowboysFan;2394001 said:
it was a pretty minor transgression though. Goodell has it in for him so what would have gotten you a $10.00 fine gets him a four game suspension.
Minor is still against the language of his reinstatement. There's no avoiding that fact. He could have avoided his minor transgression without any problem whatsoever, but didn't. It is what it is. Goodell isn't to blame for Adam Jones being a fool of the highest order.