All you need to know about the Human pilon

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
0048-cone36.JPG

And this is a "Pilon" for those of you who don't know ...AKA DREW BELDSOE
Is Season on the line....first big spot in Buffalo....V.S. a depleted, resting , half revved engined Pittsburgh Steeler team...in Bufftown....Playoffs on the line...win and they're situation....Bledsoe crapped himself....Picks....Sacks...Fumbles....Long Drives only to stall...then a Huge turnover that ended the game...

Have no faith in Drew...and you'll find next season will be less stressful b/c you didn't get sucked in by false hope.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
I'm taking the "pylon" over the clown. . . and so is Bill Parcells. ;)

BTW - that is a cone in the pic you've got there.

zagnut

Reaction score
Badattitude said:
0048-cone36.JPG

Is Season on the line....first big spot in Buffalo....V.S. a depleted, resting , half revved engined Pittsburgh Steeler team...in Bufftown....Playoffs on the line...win and they're situation....Bledsoe crapped himself....Picks....Sacks...Fumbles....Long Drives only to stall...then a Huge turnover that ended the game...

Have no faith in Drew...and you'll find next season will be less stressful b/c you didn't get sucked in by false hope.

BEST POST EVER to show why one should (1) never post while drunk, (2) never stop taking doctor prescribed meds, (3) never waste time reading anything you post, and (4) pay attention in elementary school when taught things like basic english, grammar, and, um, how to spell pylon.

:banghead:

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
0048-cone36.JPG

will you PLEASE ****!!

I didnt like the Bledsoe signing at all. I thought it was a setback for Henson but Im over it and Bledsoe is a Cowboy. I guess youll be the only one in this forum booin him before he even takes his 1st snap as a Cowboy.

Me I will be pullin for him to have a 3500+ yard season and 30 or TD passes and win us #6. Lord knows what you are hopin for.

I really hope Bledsoe has his best years ever cuz if he does that means we have top QB for another 5 years and we can draft our QB of the future in 2007 or 2008 to learn behind Bledsoe a year or 2.

I dunno what to expect from Bledsoe but I hope he is a Pro Bowler every year he is here. I didnt like the signin at all but I still support Bledsoe 100%. Maybe you should to.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
zagnut said:
BEST POST EVER to show why one should (1) never post while drunk, (2) never stop taking doctor prescribed meds, (3) never waste time reading anything you post, and (4) pay attention in elementary school when taught things like basic english, grammar, and, um, how to spell pylon.

:banghead:

(5) Know the difference between a pylon and a cone.

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
will you PLEASE ****!!

I didnt like the Bledsoe signing at all. I thought it was a setback for Henson but Im over it and Bledsoe is a Cowboy. I guess youll be the only one in this forum booin him before he even takes his 1st snap as a Cowboy.

Me I will be pullin for him to have a 3500+ yard season and 30 or TD passes and win us #6. Lord knows what you are hopin for.

I really hope Bledsoe has his best years ever cuz if he does that means we have top QB for another 5 years and we can draft our QB of the future in 2007 or 2008 to learn behind Bledsoe a year or 2.

I dunno what to expect from Bledsoe but I hope he is a Pro Bowler every year he is here. I didnt like the signin at all but I still support Bledsoe 100%. Maybe you should to.
spam.gif

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I seen a banishment in your immediate future. The question is, which mod will put us out of our missery?
Ban? For what? Telling the board that Beldsoe is slower than an object? Look at this thread...look at the personal attacks....those are banable offenses.
Quit reaching.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
Ban? For what? Telling the board that Beldsoe is slower than an object? Look at this thread...look at the personal attacks....those are banable offenses.
Quit reaching.

How about this. You and Drew Bledsoe both run a 100 meter sprint and see who is faster.

I am negative about things with what this team does alot but NOT ALL THE TIME. I have NEVER EVER seen you say ONE GOOD THING about this team or anything it does.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
Quit reaching.

Because you are gaining a reputation as the biggest negative spammer on these boards.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
BTW, that isnt even a pilon, thats a road marker..... :banghead:

no no its not only a road marker but a friggin CONE, and he thinks he's a smart person:rolleyes:

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Because you are gaining a reputation as the biggest negative spammer on these boards.
When I see something positive...you'll be the first to know...until then, easy on the tears.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
When I see something positive...you'll be the first to know...until then, easy on the tears.

notice your anme see the problem is it doenst matter if the postice theing is dancing naked slapping you in your face you still never see it(proudly jacked from soem movie) you just are a bad attitude and your bring down the whole board with your tasteless comments about the team it isnt needed or wanted if you like doing that you can go down to extremskins they'd love to have you

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out *** he's talking about.....

Thats a cone?......Pilons are shaped like blocks of cheese......MMmmmmm cheese....

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
I'm still trying to figure out *** he's talking about.....

Thats a cone?......Pilons are shaped like blocks of cheese......MMmmmmm cheese....

The plumbers of DC must love you :D