Allow me just a moment to introduce...

EndGame

Reaction score
My new sig. You probably don't remember (or care) that I had a pic of my daughter wearing an Emmitt jersey in my sig. That was a pretty old pic. Well, I got my son (two years old and wouldn't sit still for a picture) and my daughter new jerseys off of eBay and they arrived today! My daughter has an Aikman jersey, and my son got a Cowboys 12th man jersey. They were a lot more excited than I thought they would be!

And now ... behold ... my new sig, and the love of my life ... my four-year-old girl :)

superpunk

Reaction score
Your daughter's adorable. I can't wait to dress my own kids up in classic cowboys gear.

Raise em right! :clap:

TonyS

Reaction score
Cute kid. Love that its an Aikman jersey.

I've got 5 of my own (3 girls, 2 boys) My oldest is 12 and she loves the Boys as does my 10 year old son (He's also a Packer fan, but last year did him in). My 6 year old son likes the Dolphins because of Saban. My other two daughters (4 and 20 months) are still being brainwashed for the Boys.

Thanks for sharing the pic and the love of the kids.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
I totally remember your old sig.. she was sitting on the floor, playing with something and she had that awesome Emmitt jersey on.. she really is a little cutie, and you definitely are raising them right!! well done!! love the new sig, but I gotta say that I am partial to the old one (Emmitt is my boy!)

EndGame

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
I totally remember your old sig.. she was sitting on the floor, playing with something and she had that awesome Emmitt jersey on.. she really is a little cutie, and you definitely are raising them right!! well done!! love the new sig, but I gotta say that I am partial to the old one (Emmitt is my boy!)
I was always more of an Emmitt fan too, but I couldn't find a good one in her size. Besides, gotta give a little love to Troy since he just got into the HoF.

Thanks to everyone for saying my daughter is cute/adoreable ... since you really can't see her face. She IS cute and adoreable, but she could have three noses for all you know ;)

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
swwweeet i want to get my little brother a cowboy jersey but im deciding between emmitt, roy, or a custom with his last name (diff then mine)

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
EndGame said:
I was always more of an Emmitt fan too, but I couldn't find a good one in her size. Besides, gotta give a little love to Troy since he just got into the HoF.

Thanks to everyone for saying my daughter is cute/adoreable ... since you really can't see her face. She IS cute and adoreable, but she could have three noses for all you know ;)
haha! welll.. any little girl with a Cowboys jersey is automatically a cutie.. but seriously, you can tell just from the side of her face and from her hair..

superpunk

Reaction score
EndGame said:

She's got chubby cheeks. What more is needed for a kid to be adorable? Unless you're hiding that third nose.......

EndGame

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
haha! welll.. any little girl with a Cowboys jersey is automatically a cutie..
This rule works with adult girls too. In fact, it works with adult girls in ANY sports jersey. I don't know what the hell it is. A woman in a hockey jersey just drives me freakin' nuts.

the kid 05

Reaction score
EndGame said:
This rule works with adult girls too. In fact, it works with adult girls in ANY sports jersey. I don't know what the hell it is. A woman in a hockey jersey just drives me freakin' nuts.

what if its a 500000000lbs lady in a cowboys jersey?

now respond after you just though up?

EndGame

Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
what if its a 500000000lbs lady in a cowboys jersey?

now respond after you just though up?
I before E, except after C.

There are exceptions to EVERY rule, my friend. :D

the kid 05

Reaction score
EndGame said:
I before E, except after C.

There are exceptions to EVERY rule, my friend. :D

haha, at first i was like ?huh? i didn't have a spellin error....but then i got it

:laugh1:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
EndGame said:
My new sig. You probably don't remember (or care) that I had a pic of my daughter wearing an Emmitt jersey in my sig. That was a pretty old pic. Well, I got my son (two years old and wouldn't sit still for a picture) and my daughter new jerseys off of eBay and they arrived today! My daughter has an Aikman jersey, and my son got a Cowboys 12th man jersey. They were a lot more excited than I thought they would be!

And now ... behold ... my new sig, and the love of my life ... my four-year-old girl :)
I have a 3 year old daughter and she is always asking me if she can wear her jersey. I bought her the cheerleading outfit and she won't have any part of that, she wants to wear the jersey like her dad and brother. :)

the kid 05

Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
I have a 3 year old daughter and she is always asking me if she can wear her jersey. I bought her the cheerleading outfit and she won't have any part of that, she wants to wear the jersey like her dad and brother. :)

smart girl, keep her locked up so no guys tlak to her, they will be over her in a second when she's older

EndGame

Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
I thought about getting my girl the cheerleading outfit, but I KNEW she would want her own jersey when she saw me get one for my son. I was dead on right about that one. They were both running up and down the hallways tonight yelling, "WE'RE COWBOYS! WE'RE COWBOYS!" Neither of them really have a concept of what a Dallas Cowboy IS, but it made me proud nonetheless.

:star:

superpunk

Reaction score
EndGame said:
I thought about getting my girl the cheerleading outfit, but I KNEW she would want her own jersey when she saw me get one for my son. I was dead on right about that one. They were both running up and down the hallways tonight yelling, "WE'RE COWBOYS! WE'RE COWBOYS!" Neither of them really have a concept of what a Dallas Cowboy IS, but it made me proud nonetheless.

Oh....they know.

They know.