Spectre

Reaction score
2004 11/6... 256 ATT 1,656 YARDS 6.5 AVG 18 TD 10 REC 117 YARDS 3 TD
2005 9/9..... 242 ATT 1,580 YARDS 6.5 AVG 16 TD 20 REC 222 YARDS 1 TD
2006 13/13.. 309 ATT 1,928 YARDS 6.2 AVG 18 TD 28 REC 249 YARDS 1 TD

Can you say "wow"?

marchetta

Reaction score
Can you say "Too late?" SF took him. I was pleading for this guy in the 2nd rd, and then he's still available for us in the 3rd and we passed on him. Ahh well...

Spectre

Reaction score
marchetta;1476858 said:
Can you say "Too late?" SF took him. I was pleading for this guy in the 2nd rd, and then he's still available for us in the 3rd and we passed on him. Ahh well...
No...

that's my sig.

The post is a different guy.

RB
@OHIO STATE 26 att 171 yards 5 rec 115 yards 1 td
@MICHIGAN 17 att 148 yards 1 TD 3 rec 31 yards

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
marchetta;1476858 said:

He's not talking about Hill

Spectre

Reaction score
undersized at 5'7", 180...

but you can't argue with the production...

Spectre

Reaction score
so I guess this means I can't sell you on him...

:lmao2:

sorry...

it's late.

My bad.

I'll go to bed now.

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
Please, allow me to make you an offer as well. Two of them in fact:

Tarell Brown
CB | (5'10", 190, 4.45) | TEXAS

Strengths: Possesses adequate-to-good size and displays fluid hips in man-to-man coverage. Gets good knee bend when back pedaling and shows excellent closing speed. Plays with a mean streak, times hits well and flashes the ability to deliver the big hit. While he frequently plays off the line, he has shown good upper body strength and flashes the ability to slow receivers down at the line. Possesses adequate ball skills and flashes the ability to make the big play in coverage. Though he doesn't always show great footwork, he can change directions quickly and shows good burst getting out of cuts. Possesses adequate top-end speed and flashes the ability to run with faster receivers. Is willing in run support and is a sound open field tackler that flashes the ability to make plays in the backfield. Plays with a good motor and always seems to be around the ball at the end of the play. Has experience returning punts and can cover kicks so should contribute on special teams.

He could be the best CB in the draft, some character concerns have made him a day two guy but, with the right leadership and mentoring...

Michael Bush
RB | (6'1", 243, 4.6) | LOUISVILLE

Strengths: A big, powerful and fast prospect with premier running back potential in the NFL. He possesses great straight-line speed and agility for his size. He shows good initial burst but also displays patience as a runner. His vision is excellent and he does a very good job of changing direction in the backfield in order to hit the developing backside hole. Great feet for his size. When he runs with adequate pad-level he can run through defenders. He also has enough speed to consistently turn the corner as an outside runner. He's a versatile athlete that was recruited to play quarterback out of high school. He possesses good athleticism and hand-eye coordination. He looks smooth when catching the ball out of the backfield. Shows reliable hands and flashes the ability to pluck the ball on the run, as well as away from his body. He has experience working out of the slot and split out wide. Is an outstanding route-runner for a running back, especially for his size. He has ideal size and strength to handle blocking responsibility at the next level. Also shows willingness in blitz pickup.

He entered the season as THE premier RB and the broken leg left him out of the picture, and available on day two.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Spectre;1476889 said:
so I guess this means I can't sell you on him...

:lmao2:

sorry...

it's late.

My bad.

I'll go to bed now.

I was hoping for Wolfe in the 4th round too.

Stupid Bears.