Alright - who hacked my "Favorites"?

superpunk

Reaction score
It has become obvious by the posting and ridiculous threads on here, that someone rigged my DallasCowboysZone.com favorite to redirect me to Extremeskins.com, or Extreme-misplaced-skins-envy.com....Someone's gonna pay.:mad:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
superpunk said:
It has become obvious by the posting and ridiculous threads on here, that someone rigged my DallasCowboysZone.com favorite to redirect me to Extremeskins.com, or Extreme-misplaced-skins-envy.com....Someone's gonna pay.:mad:
That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

superpunk

Reaction score
Hostile said:
That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

Honestly, couldn't we see the envy coming? It happened when the board collectively **** their pants over the signing of an OC, why wouldn't it happen when the Skins overpay for a pair of mediocre midgets? That's alliteration, baby.:D

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Extreme-misplaced-skins-envy.com

Is how it appears

What did the Skins do?
They gave Lloyd a underachiever 10 million in bonuses

They gave Randle El a guy with 1 TD last year a 30 million dollar contract with 10 mill in bonuses hell thats almost 1 mill per catch he had

If this is what guys want for Dallas I am DAMN glad they aren't in charge

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
I'll admit it was me. My apologies. I didnt think you would notice the difference when reading the thread titles.

haha.

superpunk

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
I'll admit it was me. My apologies. I didnt think you would notice the difference when reading the thread titles.

haha.

Your days are numbered.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
this is a discussion board.. since our team isn't doing anything,, we have to discuss something,, if JJ and BP would get on with it, we could talk about our signings.. but they seem to be waiting for the smoke to clear and see who is left.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Cowboy4ever said:
this is a discussion board.. since our team isn't doing anything,, we have to discuss something,, if JJ and BP would get on with it, we could talk about our signings.. but they seem to be waiting for the smoke to clear and see who is left.

Get on with what? Overpaying players just for the sake of signing someone?

Z-Man

Reaction score
Rack said:
Hell, the only visit scheduled is Ryan-freakin-Hannam. It might be time to be a little concerned.

superpunk

Reaction score
Rack said:

I like you Rack-you may not know **** about the Oline, but I like ya. ;)

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Z-Man said:
Hell, the only visit scheduled is Ryan-freakin-Hannam. It might be time to be a little concerned.

Who out there is worth really going after? This isn't a really strong FA for the positions we actually need.

Sorry, but I'm not upset with our FA. The only players I really wanted were Bentley and Longwell and they both got more money then I wanted the cowboys to spend.

I like you Rack-you may not know **** about the Oline, but I like ya.

I obviously know a helluva lot more about OL then you. That much is obvious.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Z-Man said:

Hello, you remember who our coach is? Parcells is not going to tell the media who is coming to visit.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
I thought this thread was about me hacking into superpunks favorites.

How did Parcells and Jones become part of the equation/discussion ?

They didnt pay me to do it.

:(

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Funny how the coach seems to agree with me. :D

Really? How do you figure?

He did keep Rogers after trying to cut him last year. I think that shows the coach agrees with me, son.

neosapien23

Reaction score
Rack said:
Who out there is worth really going after? This isn't a really strong FA for the positions we actually need. quote]

I really believe Dallas will draft a tackle in the first round if McNeil or Justice are still there at 18. Adams, Kosier, Johnson/Gurode, Rivera/Gurdoe, and McNeil. Not the greatest Oline, but it will be a definite upgrade. I think Gurode will actually be allowed to compete against both Johsnon and Rivera. Whoever looks better between Johnson and Rivera will keep their job, the loser will be benched.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I really believe Dallas will draft a tackle in the first round if McNeil or Justice are still there at 18.

Starting to feel that way too. Although they could still sign Fabini.

I still don't want them to draft a tackle in the first though.

superpunk

Reaction score
Rack said:
Really? How do you figure?

He did keep Rogers after trying to cut him last year. I think that shows the coach agrees with me, son.

Son? I'll give you son! If Rogers is healthy, I think there will be a ncie competition in camp. If he keeps getting injured, a stronger, quicker Pettiti will have the job. I'm ok with that.

billknows

Reaction score
superpunk said:

:laugh2: Let Little Danny have this day..But Cowboys will rule the season and playoffs...:starspin

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Son? I'll give you son! If Rogers is healthy, I think there will be a ncie competition in camp. If he keeps getting injured, a stronger, quicker Pettiti will have the job. I'm ok with that.

By default. And I'm NOT ok with that.

Petitti has heart, but at the NFL level, it's not enough. You need to have talent too. Petitti doesn't have enough talent to be a good starting RT. I think if he works his butt off he can be a solid backup. Nothing more.