Alvin Harper vs. Patrick Crayton

juck

Reaction score
Who is better?Hard call in my opinion.Sometimes I stop and say wait the dynasty team didnt have 2 great recievers.One and a good one.Who was the 3rd and 4th?I dont even remember.

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
that has got to be the most idiotic question i have read on the forum to date......

juck

Reaction score
BEMYDADJERRY;2160011 said:
that has got to be the most idiotic question i have read on the forum to date......

Alvin Harper was very good but not great cmon,same as Crayton.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
BEMYDADJERRY;2160011 said:

Man, you should really scroll though the archives if you find this to be the worst quesion to date.

Reaction score
I really think Miles Austin will be the number two WR, he's a better comparison to Alvin Harper, a real deep threat.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2160019 said:
I really think Miles Austin will be the number two WR, he's a better comparison to Alvin Harper, a real deep threat.

Not a chance. He hasn't shown any reason to pass Crayton. Crayton is a lot more consistent than Austin. We run enough 3 WRs sets that he will get on the field quite often.

alby

Reaction score
juckie;2160009 said:
Who is better?Hard call in my opinion.Sometimes I stop and say wait the dynasty team didnt have 2 great recievers.One and a good one.Who was the 3rd and 4th?I dont even remember.
a very valid question.

The thing with Harper is that he had the #1 rusher in league history to make things look better for him and the rest of the team. Not only that, but Aikman completed 70 percent of his passes in the playoffs during the glory years. 70 percent. So, IMO the debate between Harper and Crayton is a wash.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Harper made some big catches in the playoffs and SBs. Crayton has not.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Harper had all-world athletic ability but he did not have the work ethic to harness it day in and day out.

But he played BIG in big games, unlike Crayton. There was a reason why Harp was nicknamed HIGHLIGHT.

Get real people. Crayton is more comparable to Kelvin Martin.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Harper had the speed to scare the defenses.

Crayton has better hands and moves the chains and keeps the drive alive.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Alvin Harper in his prime would make this team lights out. Guy could stretch the field, and held on to the ball. Two things Crayton hasn't proved he can do.

Reaction score
ajk23az;2160025 said:
Not a chance. He hasn't shown any reason to pass Crayton. Crayton is a lot more consistent than Austin. We run enough 3 WRs sets that he will get on the field quite often.

You will see this training camp and preseason...

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Harper shoulda never left. That taught Jerry a serious lesson about keeping your productive players.