Always follow the money - I guess Wade/Red really are staying

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
burmafrd;2525497 said:
wrong. If jerruh thought it would help he would personally set fire to $9 million and watch it burn or toast marshmallows with it. Its NOT about the money.

No he wouldn't. It's not smart business. Jones is an idiot when it comes to football, he's brilliant when it comes to money.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
notherbob;2526149 said:
Actually, Fuzzy, my post was sarcasm and I forgot to add the rolleyes to stamp it as such and I agree that Jerry is probably unhappy right now with the results he's getting but I also think his ways of doing things adds to the problems this group of players and coaches is having.

Fortunately, the Cowboys are Jerry's problem, not mine.

They really do need to add a sarcasm font.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Bach;2526299 said:
Jimmy and Parcells tenures were the only two times Jerry didn't do it all "his" way. Even though we won back to back SB's with Jimmy, it wasn't good enough for Jerry because he got slighted. His ego came before the team and we paid for it for much of the next decade.

What a totally pedestrian and agenda-driven view of history...:lmao2:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Maybe jerrry just doesnt want to follow the lead of some of the worst owners In the league and hire and fire a coach after every bad season.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
5Countem5;2526922 said:
What a totally pedestrian and agenda-driven view of history...:lmao2:

I'd love to hear your fantasy view of it.

I've got all day. ;)

tunahelper

Reaction score
Temo;2525623 said:
1. He didn't say that. He said he didn't want to risk a Felix injury
2. No coach does.
3. He never said he doesn't trust Choice.
4. What does this have to do with anything Wade says?
5. I don't know that we're first, but regardless we've been committing penalties since before Wade got here.
6. We going to blame this on Wade too? At some point, the players are accountable too.

As I remember too.