Am I the only one ?

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
OK, I have read every article I could find about the Cowboys this week.
I read every article about Bledsoe's coming out game for Dallas, and his NFC off player of the week

I found out about Burnett's injury

I read about Price, and if he will play this week or not

I read about Crayton, and what a nice surprise he has been.

I have read about Brunell starting and Ramsey not liking it

Read about our KO and special teams concerns, and I know Davis will go down on KO's.

blah, blah, blah, ... yada, yada, yada :banghead:

So since I already read everything I could get my hands on, I start poking around the official web site and I make it to the Cheerleader page.

Am I the only one that thinks our Cheerleaders have taken a nose dive ?

We used to have the finest !! Not anymore.

What is up with that ?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Its all about your personal view. I think Dallas has some very pretty girls this year. All teams can come up w/ very pretty cheerleaders. You also want them to be good at what they are doing and not just be some pretty diva.

Are you saying you wouldnt date any of them?

Lol - Shyeah right!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I would not kick any of them out of bed. That's all I got to say about that. LOL

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I would not kick any of them out of bed. That's all I got to say about that. LOL
Dooms, ... right to the gutter.

I am just talking about being a pretty girl, we don't have very many at all.

Check out the Bucs cheerleaders sometime.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
Dooms, ... right to the gutter.

I am just talking about being a pretty girl, we don't have very many at all.

Check out the Bucs cheerleaders sometime.

Just having a little fun. I think we have quite a few pretty girls on the squad but beauty is in the eye of the beholder

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Just having a little fun. I think we have quite a few pretty girls on the squad but beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Yea, that's what all the ugly girls want you to think !! :laugh2:

Our cheerleaders are not pretty.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:

OK ladies if you want to attack WV have ad it. LOL

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101 said:
OK ladies if you want to attack WV have ad it. LOL
To respond would be to acknowledge a flawed opinion. Therefore, in this case, the best response, is no response.

I'm mad cuz we don't have any male cheerleaders. They need to get some out there with some skimpy uniforms also. Yeah, that would really build up the female demographic. And the league would make money, too. Cuz the women would bring dollars (for stuffing purposes), too. :p:

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:

Tampa has some very nice cheerleaders. I kindof agree with you. Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders should be ALL 10’s. I also think we need a modern update to the cheerleading unis...for god sakes, get rid of the long sleeves.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
To respond would be to acknowledge a flawed opinion. Therefore, in this case, the best response, is no response.

I'm mad cuz we don't have any male cheerleaders. They need to get some out there with some skimpy uniforms also. Yeah, that would really build up the female demographic. And the league would make money, too. Cuz the women would bring dollars (for stuffing purposes), too. :p:

That wouldn't be fair WG, you already have the players to look at !

By the way, I don't mean anything by my "flawed opinion", I just don't think they are as pretty as they used to be.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:

Now that would not be right using men as sex objects. LOL

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WV Cowboy said:
That wouldn't be fair WG, you already have the players to look at !

By the way, I don't mean anything by my "flawed opinion", I just don't think they are as pretty as they used to be.
About the players, I almost made a comment in chat about one of the players and the great fit of his uniform (Woohoo!!) and then I had to remind myself, I was chatting with a bunch of guys. :p:

Seriously, you went from calling them one step above the dog species to they're not as pretty as they used to be. Maybe it's because they're actually judging them more on their actual cheerleading abilities and not their beauty. I don't know and really don't care.

It honestly doesn't offend me as I'm not out there jiggling and shaking for America's viewing pleasure. Just goes back to what Dooms said, Beauty is indeed the eye of the beholder.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
OK, I have read every article I could find about the Cowboys this week.
I read every article about Bledsoe's coming out game for Dallas, and his NFC off player of the week

I found out about Burnett's injury

I read about Price, and if he will play this week or not

I read about Crayton, and what a nice surprise he has been.

I have read about Brunell starting and Ramsey not liking it

Read about our KO and special teams concerns, and I know Davis will go down on KO's.

blah, blah, blah, ... yada, yada, yada :banghead:

So since I already read everything I could get my hands on, I start poking around the official web site and I make it to the Cheerleader page.

Am I the only one that thinks our Cheerleaders have taken a nose dive ?

We used to have the finest !! Not anymore.

What is up with that ?

You know I noticed that couple of years ago. I don't care if its beauty is the eye of beholder, but some of those girls are no better than plain Janes in skimpy uniform, thats all.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
I don't know what to think about this thread. The Cowboys Cheerleaders are a group of very hot women. If these girls are not hot enough for you I just don't know what to say cause they look like a FINE group to me.

ghst187

Reaction score
I tell you what, something to keep an eye on is the mid-riff. Every cheerleader I've seen the last year or so seems bigger and bigger. Check out the college cheerleaders, half or more of them need to start covering up their midriff because they're getting fat. I think its worse in the college ranks right now but I agree with the thread, the cheerleaders are getting less and less fine.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
I never really thought they were very pretty in the first place, then again, that's not really my type of chick anyway. To be honest I wouldn't be sad if I never saw another blonde southern woman the rest of my life.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Male cheerleaders are every man's nightmare. If my son came home and said, "Dad I want to be a cheerleader" It would break my heart.

I am glad my son has his Dad's intensity and natural aggessive behavior great ingredients for competive sports and bad for male cheerleaders. :)

baj1dallas

Reaction score
adbutcher said:
Male cheerleaders are every man's nightmare. If my son came home and said, "Dad I want to be a cheerleader" It would break my heart.

I am glad my son has his Dad's intensity and natural aggessive behavior great ingredients for competive sports and bad for male cheerleaders. :)

If that is your nightmare, then you should be thankful that you don't have any serious hardship to worry about.