Amari being Coy with injury to keep pressure on Jerry to Gallup

fivetwos

Reaction score
Some of the shticks that people actually pull off well around here is truly amazing.

It just......can't be your real selves....at least most of you.

Or....can it??

garyo1954

Reaction score
Jerry says a lot of the out of the ordinary stuff as well.

Did he not have a story about getting your arm cut off, and not running to the woods because you know your human anatomy and you can stop the bleeding with a belt?

That was somebody else. Jerry's story was:

“Picture you were a driver of a car and you had a wreck and your hand was almost severed off, but you didn’t understand your anatomy,” Jones explained. “You look down, you’re spurting blood, you open the door, and run to the woods, and either die bleeding to death or shock. The educated looks down, knows his anatomy, squeezes and knows his best chance is to wait for help. That’s because he’s been there and done that. So I’m squeezing and waiting for help.” Per Clarence Hill

He also added he'd probably have to pull that help out his $$$. Nobody got it though since there was no way Jerry could hold the bleeding back with his only good hand and still pull something out his $$$. And he owns the Cowboys!

Last edited:

Mannix

Reaction score
Cooper looks like he's been hitting some buffets in the attached pic....he is being paid to be a difference maker, which he is NOT....difference makers show up EVERY game, and at least act engaged on the sideline and with teammates occasionally.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
A hit dog will holler. Amari being coy means he won't be ready when training camp gets here and may miss time in the regular season. I think that's okay because we have the talent at WR to take up the slack.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OPs english teacher would be pissed if he/she saw that sentence. I think texting has really damaged these kids ability to form coherent sentences. Dak_Attack where do you high school? Also, when is the next parent teacher conference? If you don’t mind, I would like an invite to chat with your teacher. Not about you, I just want to get an gauge on how teachers are approaching their lesson plans nowadays.
“Dak_Attack where do you high school?”……”I just want to get an gauge….”

Batman1980

Reaction score
Some of the shticks that people actually pull off well around here is truly amazing.

It just......can't be your real selves....at least most of you.

Or....can it??

I have a bachelor's in family and child science, I don't believe in presenting false personas.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
giphy.gif
Everyone post he makes ^

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HEADLINE: Amari being Coy with injury to keep pressure on Jerry to Gallup

You mean like this …?

R5e9872714fa510c0eb31ee9019699081