Video: Amari Cooper: CeeDee Lamb's the "Total Package"

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Cooper deserves some heat for his play at the end of the year but don't act like he hasn't been our MVP since he got here and the difference between winning and losing.

Amari Cooper has been nothing short of incredible at times and he's one of the best NFL route runners i've seen.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I knew it!!!!
the-one.gif

Scotman

Reaction score
Lamb was a top ten blue chip player and to get him at pick 17 was a steal.
Exactly. It's not any more complicated than that. I didn't have WR on my list until rounds 3 or 4. But, I also never once had Lamb falling to 17 and I dang sure didn't want to trade up for any one. We had too many holes to trade up. When Lamb falls to 17? You take him 100% of the time. It's not a knock on Cooper...or Gallup...or anyone. When the BPA is the best by a LARGE margin, do the smart thing and take them.

Praxit

Reaction score
So, Amari, which of the other WR's is going to make you expendable? And what does it feel like getting a 100M contract and your club taking a WR in the 1st?

I haven't seen a guy getting a new deal and so vulnerable at the same time.
..either he's smelling himself as poser or someone's else footsteps are making him nervous. So now, you change the gun or reload it, or sit down to polish it with nice 100% gold fiber material. Coop probably hoping he breaks even this year.