Amari Cooper has every right to be mad

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Lol. I wonder with Gallup being done for the season if we make him a offer. Do you think we try to keep Gallup and let Coop go. Gallup hurt most of the year. I do see us drafting a WR. Not over O-Line but somewhere maybe around 4th round..
good question, there are three players that we will target for resigning this offseason, Gregory, Schultz and Gallup and probably in that order. gallup would be a luxuary, but he is a great down field reciever and outside of this year hasn't been injury prone. perhaps price dropped a little. but if coop is worried about his individual stats, instead of focusing on playoffs and saying "I will do what ever necessary for us to succeed in post season and for the team"....then I am a bit worried about his mind set. like I said in another post, perhaps time to cut ties from an expensive part time reciever.

CWR

Reaction score
:popcorn:This is his last season with guarantees and he wants to stay in Dallas. Yet, Dak is purposely not throwing him the ball because he wants to ruin his career. That’s why he’s slowly revolting :popcorn:

Wonder what caused the rift between QB and WR

Yes Dak I'd sabotaging Coops career. Lol cmon man.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
So. The Cowboys are 11-5.

11 minus 5 is- 6. Minus Atlanta and the Saints (who also blanked the greatest QB ever to play) is 4. So the other 4 wins. Were those luck as well? Just curious.

The question was how are we the #1 offense. We ended up with that rank by beating up the teams in our division and Atlanta. Ran up the score on these teams which gives us a false indication of what this offense is. For instance, does whipping the Falcons then transition over to what you saw on the field last week?

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
People ever wonder if Cooper is disgruntled because he has performance related metrics tied to his contract that he can't meet because Dak can't seem to go deep?

phildadon86

Reaction score
The question was how are we the #1 offense. We ended up with that rank by beating up the teams in our division and Atlanta. Ran up the score on these teams which gives us a false indication of what this offense is. For instance, does whipping the Falcons then transition over to what you saw on the field last week?
You're right. That game against the Patriots in Foxboro had nothing to do with anything.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
You're right. That game against the Patriots in Foxboro had nothing to do with anything.

It helped sure, but that alone isn't skewing the stats like beating up on the minnows of your schedule. They wracked up a lot of yards and points in those games compared to when they played the Broncos or the Chiefs or even the Cardinals last week.

phildadon86

Reaction score
It helped sure, but that alone isn't skewing the stats like beating up on the minnows of your schedule. They wracked up a lot of yards and points in those games compared to when they played the Broncos or the Chiefs or even the Cardinals last week.
Sure thing. They suck .

blueblood70

Reaction score
:popcorn:This is his last season with guarantees and he wants to stay in Dallas. Yet, Dak is purposely not throwing him the ball because he wants to ruin his career. That’s why he’s slowly revolting :popcorn:

or the OL and run game has been below average and daks not have the time to see Cooper or others open,

hes being run down like gazelle running from starving lion in Africa on hot day.
maybe its a team game and if a qb doesn't have run support or much of a pocket, might be hard to get 3 wrs and a TE the ball enough to make them happy..ummkkk

maybe no conspiracy, that's the point.

where was he all those moments he was needed either limping, jogging, and disappearing on road trips when dak needed him in 19? he was nowhere, so before you complain remember you had issues as player as well.

but hey OP good job trying to hide another dak hate thread by using AC as cover. You failed...

blame the OL, OC, and run game before we even get to dak ..sure hes had some issues but hes for sure not the actual issue.

glimmerman

Reaction score
good question, there are three players that we will target for resigning this offseason, Gregory, Schultz and Gallup and probably in that order. gallup would be a luxuary, but he is a great down field reciever and outside of this year hasn't been injury prone. perhaps price dropped a little. but if coop is worried about his individual stats, instead of focusing on playoffs and saying "I will do what ever necessary for us to succeed in post season and for the team"....then I am a bit worried about his mind set. like I said in another post, perhaps time to cut ties from an expensive part time reciever.
Toss up on who I would keep. Gregory would be nice. Gallup would be nice also. Shultz mehh.. descent receiver we could replace with draft. If only one then Gregory. Wilson I think is up for resign also. Again I would draft a WR. Or maybe Turner can step up..

glimmerman

Reaction score
or the OL and run game has been below average and daks not have the time to see Cooper or others open,

hes being run down like gazelle running from starving lion in Africa on hot day.
maybe its a team game and if a qb doesn't have run support or much of a pocket, might be hard to get 3 wrs and a TE the ball enough to make them happy..ummkkk

maybe no conspiracy, that's the point.

where was he all those moments he was needed either limping, jogging, and disappearing on road trips when dak needed him in 19? he was nowhere, so before you complain remember you had issues as player as well.

but hey OP good job trying to hide another dak hate thread by using AC as cover. You failed...

blame the OL, OC, and run game before we even get to dak ..sure hes had some issues but hes for sure not the actual issue.
Coopers routes I think are to slow developing. Dak needs to be throwing slants. Easy passes for him and get him in the groove. Then look deep. During the streak Dak was on target deep down the sidelines almost every game. Now not throwing it. O-Line not playing the way they were. That’s coaching.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Coopers routes I think are to slow developing. Dak needs to be throwing slants. Easy passes for him and get him in the groove. Then look deep. During the streak Dak was on target deep down the sidelines almost every game. Now not throwing it. O-Line not playing the way they were. That’s coaching.
that on the OC and Line right its what i said if dak cant wait on slow developing routes called BTW by wonderboy moore, well that's the issue, NOT DAK. better run game and OL play fixes this, that 2 deep man with heavy run pressure will loosen us. With a RUN GAME the defense knows what's coming because they are dictating it.

RaZon

Reaction score
If I were a WR I'd get my importance to a football team and what my position actually is all about. Well aware of the fact....me me all about me....just won't work because nobody cares about just me. These guys need to thank God they are NFLers and keep their mouths shut, nobody wants to hear their problems.

Anyone with a contract with incentives, that was dumb move.

Amari Cooper has had a great career so far what is his problem?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yes Dak I'd sabotaging Coops career. Lol cmon man.
right, this was just another dak hate thread..nice original thought huh..add to the toher 75 threads..

lets start original posts on

Jerry sux
Dak sux
zeke sux
dlaw is overpaid and doesn't get enough sacks
25years and no NFCCG or sb

i mean we dont have enough of those.:facepalm::muttley:

Reactions: CWR

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Toss up on who I would keep. Gregory would be nice. Gallup would be nice also. Shultz mehh.. descent receiver we could replace with draft. If only one then Gregory. Wilson I think is up for resign also. Again I would draft a WR. Or maybe Turner can step up..
Schultz would depend on the cost. he is not a great blocker, but good recieving TE. if we paid jarwin 7-8M/year, then I would get rid of Jarwin and keep schultz at aroudn 10-11M/year which is an average salary for TEs and that would put him at about 10th among TEs which would be about right....and to your point, I would still draft a TE. I think based on need next year, Saftey, LB, Guard/Center, LT, TE, WR in this order probably

Brooksey

Reaction score
Cooper has problems....

Why did the Raiders get rid of Cooper?

He talked about his disconnect from the offense. “I felt like there are things that I wanted to do out there on the field during the games, certain plays that I wanted to be called and certain routes that I wanted to run that just weren't a part of the game plan,” he said.Jul 2, 2019

The guy has problems and would no matter where he played. He needs to shut up and just play ball. Ever notice he never smiles, always has a gloomy look on his face.

zfczeiz8euankkc1glio

That's all BS...Cooper needs more targets. His only issues has been injuries, great team guy and one of the best route runners in the league.

Aven8

Reaction score

He’s said this for years that he hates the button hook. Yet that’s the staple of this offense……

RaZon

Reaction score
That's all BS...Cooper needs more targets. His only issues has been injuries, great team guy and one of the best route runners in the league.

So the Raiders couldn't use his talents, why?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
At some point you have to come up with some proof to back up your opinions what proof do you have the Dak is purposely not throwing to Cooper and trying to ruin his career.

What proof do you have that there is a rift between the two and that Cooper is slowly revolting.

Let's give you a little example Antonio Brown was upset because he wasn't getting enough targets.
This came directly from Bruce Arians at his press conference.
Show us some type of proof like that before you make all these statements
that's a Pappy ghost account. he has no proof. he just likes to troll