Amari Cooper is one cool cat

movaughn88

Reaction score
Amari could pull his pants down on the sideline after every TD and I wouldn't care.

I'm tired of these personality quizzes. It's about performance.

Edit: I do think we haven't seen a pure route runner like Amari at least in the last 20 years. Guy is a mechanic.

Blitzen

Reaction score
I loved him out of Alabama, which does not always strike me with their prospects. I thought he had superstar traits from the wide receiver position. His attitude is just straight professional. He goes out and executes his play. They have to retain him. He's too good, and they gave up too much to get him.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
I truly think he's the best receiver in the league.

He's 3rd in receiving yards so far, and played in one less game than the guy who's #1. I mean, maybe Michael Thomas and Julio Jones and possibly Antonio Brown I can see as his equals as franchise receivers, but I truly think that by the end of the year, Amari will be perceived as an elite receiver and one of the top 3 or 4 at his position known by everyone. And everyone will be likening Dak to Coop as Aikman to Irvin.

Whatever, I just want Amari to get his 1600 yards this year. And I want Dak to get his 4800.

Reactions: CWR

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
If Cooper keeps it up, he will easily go down as the next best trade in Cowboys history to the Walker trade, not really too much competition but it is a no brainer home-run so far.
If I'm not mistaken the Cowboys got Chuck Howley from Chicago for a 2nd and a 9th. Just a little info to muddy the waters;)

stiletto

Reaction score
Carful with that statement. Got got murdered for it last week.

Facts are stubborn things is all you gotta say. He's already done more than most people we've traded for outside of maybe Charles Haley. That one is easy to forget but Cooper is in the top 3. The picks to get him to me are long forgotten about already....

glimmerman

Reaction score
Amazing catch. I don't think he had any drops this week. Just Gallup and Sean Lee..

stiletto

Reaction score
barry sanders didn't like football.

LOL. I am pretty sure he liked football ...he played it from when he was 8 years old. He just got tired of playing for a franchise that gave him no help. Sanders was one of the smartest/best players I think I've ever seen. Smart for him to retire when he did.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Amari Cooper is one cool cat
TeddyKGB_PAYTHATMANHISMONEY.gif

Proof

Reaction score
Amari could pull his pants down on the sideline after every TD and I wouldn't care.

I'm tired of these personality quizzes. It's about performance.

Edit: I do think we haven't seen a pure route runner like Amari at least in the last 20 years. Guy is a mechanic.

I think that’s the point. He does perform, and treats it as business as usual. I’m a league full of outsized personalities and guys doing choreographed dance numbers after routine plays this guy keeps making jaw dropping plays and jogs back like he caught a five yard curl. It’s just refreshing, and I don’t mind theatrics

What’s the most celebratory we’ve seen him, shooting through the uprights that one time? Lol

Last edited: