Amari Cooper isn’t worth the money

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
If its outside and its cold dont expect Amari to show up.

Please list ALL of the bad weather games Cooper played in and played poorly WHEN he wasn't also playing through injuries. You're just being a foolish fan and making a determination based solely on a single game that saw players on both teams have to struggle.. Go back to your hop scotch.

The Natural

Reaction score

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

Here's the truth about your big facts. The 4 division games were Coopers rookie season and eagles and giants games the only year when with the raiders to have played them in Philly and NY was 2017. Funny thing though Cooper didn't play in that eagles game and the stats for the giants game are wrong. Now if you're were using those games as a Cowboy then your stats are way off. So your big bombshell is from Cooper's rookie season and made up stats for the NFC East teams. The patriots stats are true but again he was playing injured and in terrible conditions where most of the players were having trouble. I didn't see you mention that Cobb, Gallup, Witten, Jarwin and Elliott also dropped some passes.

The Natural

Reaction score
Here's the truth about your big facts. The 4 division games were Coopers rookie season and eagles and giants games the only year when with the raiders to have played them in Philly and NY was 2017.
Wrong. You dont play 4 road division games against the same 2 teams in one year. Those games are his career in entirety, not the cowboys games. GO BACK TO BED.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Wrong. You dont play 4 road division games against the same 2 teams in one year. Those games are his career in entirety, not the cowboys games. GO BACK TO BED.

Hey less than a brianiac teams only play teams in divisions from the other conference ONCE every four years. Since the raiders played the NFC East in 2017 the last time they would have played them was BEFORE Cooper was in the league in 2014. Cooper came into the league in 2015. Try and get your facts straight before posting it helps credibility.

The Natural

Reaction score
Hey less than a brianiac teams only play teams in divisions from the other conference ONCE every four years. Since the raiders played the NFC East in 2017 the last time they would have played them was BEFORE Cooper was in the league in 2014. Cooper came into the league in 2015. Try and get your facts straight before posting it helps credibility.
Listen here dumbo. You said:
The 4 division games were Coopers rookie season

The first 4 games on that list are @ den, @ kc, @ kc, @ den. How is it possible that 4 division games against the same two opponents could occur in 1 year when you only get one road game per each team in your division? See, you’re in a fake existence. Again, that list is Cooper’s whole career. Stop quoting me because you are clearly lost

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Listen here dumbo. You said:

The first 4 games on that list are @ den, @ kc, @ kc, @ den. How is it possible that 4 division games against the same two opponents could occur in 1 year when you only get one road game per each team in your division? See, you’re in a fake existence. Again, that list is Cooper’s whole career. Stop quoting me because you are clearly lost

When since your stats for the NFC were proved to be bogus I just thought you repeated yourself just to make the list look bigger and more important. You've already proved that your stats have been made up so just accept it and move on. BTW I won't be replying to you anymore on this unless you give the actual dates of these kc and den games and the actual temp, raining or snowing for each game, links for each would go a long way on that. Otherwise it's just made up stuff. And now I am going to wind things down for tonight. Some of us have to work in the morning.

The Natural

Reaction score
When since your stats for the NFC were proved to be bogus I just thought you repeated yourself just to make the list look bigger and more important. You've already proved that your stats have been made up so just accept it and move on. BTW I won't be replying to you anymore on this unless you give the actual dates of these kc and den games and the actual temp, raining or snowing for each game, links for each would go a long way on that. Otherwise it's just made up stuff. And now I am going to wind things down for tonight. Some of us have to work in the morning.
Why should I have to put the dates when everybody else who saw the post understood it? Go to bed geezer.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Big time players are supposed to show up in big time games.

Amari had the same amount of catches I did: 0.

Paying him would only add to the many mistakes made by Jerry in the last 23 years

Wow....

I wouldnt have paid Zeke because are ...not quite a dime a dozen...but close enough. Not to mention, we could have tied him up for 3 more years.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Nothing like throwing a player under the bus when he's playing through pain . . . smh! :facepalm:

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Coopers health and expected contribution down the stretch will only lower his ask in resigning here...his leverage is not what it would be if he played healthy all year long I'd think. Then again we have leverage over Zeke LOL.